Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Wedding Bands Midlands/West Area

Options
  • 06-06-2013 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone,

I am getting married next year and we are looking at wedding bands.

Our two preferences Busy Fingers and Nighfever are booked out sooooo disappointed!!!!!

Anyhow we looking at Fragglerock & Gobsmacked hoping to see these over the next few weeks. Has anyone had them for their wedding recently???

Any feedback good or bad really appreciated!!!

Also any recommendations welcone... We want a band that can keep both young and old out dancing the whole night!!!

Please help 😨

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 May2013

I am also looking at either Gobsmacked or the Wondertones. Have anyone any recent reviews on these bands please? I heard the weightless astronauts are very good but they are booked out for our date. Any advice/recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,893 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Wondertones are amazing!

I've seen them play twice in a non wedding setting but my cousin has them booked for her wedding in September and I can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Starting threads on the same topic in several forums isn't ok on this site.
    Everyone please use this thread in Weddings forum to respond.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056965129

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement