Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marathon registration - Opening Dates

Options
  • 06-06-2013 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can find the opening dates for Marathon registration?

I'm looking mainly for Berlin but also for Rotterdam?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

You've missed Berlin for this year already I'm afraid, if that's what you were looking for.

To be honest I don't think there is much point in creating our own list of dates here on this board, it will get outdated very quickly. Your only real option is to check out the official marathon web sites, and keep a close eye on the ones you are interested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭BenMicheal

You've missed Berlin for this year already I'm afraid, if that's what you were looking for.

To be honest I don't think there is much point in creating our own list of dates here on this board, it will get outdated very quickly. Your only real option is to check out the official marathon web sites, and keep a close eye on the ones you are interested in.

Nope looking for Berlin next September (2014).

Not looking for a comprehensive list, as you said it would be pretty pointless, just looking for info on those two marathons particularly. Does anyone even know a general opening date for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭happygoose

Berlin opens the week before Dublin, think it was the 25th October last year. Sold out pretty quickly, in hours, as opposed to a few weeks normally, some say this is because its the 40th anniversary this year. I dunno.

Rotterdam doesn't sell out as fast. Both pancake flat, cheap to stay and easy to get to.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

If you search this subforum you'll find a thread about Berlin 2013 which explains the registration process
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=81414194
    and one about Rotterdam too
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=81536017

Advertisement