Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for a portable feed storage unit – that can be lockable

• 06-06-2013 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi Guys,

My friend and I are intending to do the showing class at the RDS this August. We have the tack trunk organised, however we are looking for ideas for a portable and lockable storage unit that can hold feed stuffs for the couple of days that we will be there on site. We were thinking of a small wheelie bin and drill a hole for a pad lock. But if anyone has any ideas on same, would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭TinaOT

Hi not sure where you are located but this guy in Wicklow makes various equestrian products including this feed bin which I'm sure he could add a lock & wheels to which at least would be handy round the yard after - you could prob customise the size to suit your needs

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Stable-Store/437630572950657

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭skit490

was just going to recommend this guy aswell, not sure about the wheels but u could always just get a wheel trolley thing. ( if u know what i mean).:)

Advertisement