Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom webmail

Options
  • 06-06-2013 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hi,

Sometime ago, I contacted eircom support to have two email accounts using the old webmail transferred to the new email system. I'm still waiting to have this done approximately three months later. Does anyone know how long this process should take? Surely it can't take this long....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi,

Sometime ago, I contacted eircom support to have two email accounts using the old webmail transferred to the new email system. I'm still waiting to have this done approximately three months later. Does anyone know how long this process should take? Surely it can't take this long....

Hi
    volvoman480

Can you PM me with the two e-mail address' landline telephone number if with eircom and name please and I can follow up with broadband support.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭volvoman480

Hi
    volvoman480

Can you PM me with the two e-mail address' landline telephone number if with eircom and name please and I can follow up with broadband support.

Thanks, Mark
    Hi Mark,

Sorry for the delay in replying, I was out for a few days. I will pm straight away..

Aidan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi Mark,

Sorry for the delay in replying, I was out for a few days. I will pm straight away..

Aidan

Hi volvoman480
    I got your PM and am following up with managers in support. I hopefully should have some news in the next few days.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭volvoman480

Hi volvoman480
    I got your PM and am following up with managers in support. I hopefully should have some news in the next few days.

Thanks, Mark
    Hi Mark,

Any update on this.. It's starting to drag a little...

Aidan

Advertisement