Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decorating

Options
  • 06-06-2013 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi i am looking to part decorate my flat and buy some furniture, i am on a tight budget and need some help. I will have 1,000 euro to buy everything, all places suggested have to be in Letterkenny. I am hoping some of you can help me find the best places at the lowest prices. The following is a general list of what i need:
    paint and wallpaper etc
    curtains and blinds
    storage boxes and shelving
    and a really sturdy strong double bed

Websites would be a help but not necessary. Any help with regards to this would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

dfs is apparently closing down on Pearse Road. Also another place closing is on lower main street, just past the Cavern. I've never been in them but might be worth looking at just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭sesswhat

No harm to try the market/car boot sale at the community centre on saturday mornings.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Bedding, curtains etc I would recommend checking out Heatons in the Courtyard S.C., I think they have some special offers on atm as well. Furniture, maybe try Sweeney's at the back of the Market Square for also the place behind Charlie's Cafe on Pearse Road or even the Donegal Pet Rescue shop at the bottom of Main Street for second hand.

Advertisement