Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titanfall

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Just got a code from SimplyCdKeys, will this work today or do i have to wait till Friday..? :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,424 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Kirby wrote: »
    FXAA has issues with text. It also does virtually nothing for thin items when in motion...like powerlines or perhaps the GUI lines that come out of your gun. They would look rather jaggy.

It's not perfect but for a game targeting 60FPS and running so fast those aren't really things you'd notice.

Downloading now on the Xbox One :D

Why are retail listing a Friday release?

Edit; I though it was Worldwide release today going by previous posts.

Nevermind; see here.

Game Launch: March 14 at 12:01AM GMT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Any Xbox One pricing??

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Still bloody waiting on my key from G2Play. Last time I pre-order from them, every other key site seems to have sent their's out.

Still bloody waiting on my key from G2Play. Last time I pre-order from them, every other key site seems to have sent their's out.

You can get a refund and purchase elsewhere. I doubt you will see you CD key till Friday.
    This happened to me a couple of months back; you can demand a refund into Paypal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Any Xbox One pricing??

Changed my region to on the console to US and it's $69 dollars , downloading now :):):):):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

miju wrote: »
    Changed my region to on the console to US and it's $69 dollars , downloading now :):):):):):):):)

Would that effect future dlc at all? And did you have to have an American address or anything set up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Shiminay wrote: »
    Just arrived in the post :D

BIG-ASS-PICTURE

Physical disc? How brutish.

What keyboard is that? It looks like goodness.

For any PC gamers looking for a good site I used http://www.cdkeys.com/
    £28.99 and delivered instantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Downloading now, 49.99GB :/ expecting 3hrs of a wait atleast.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Game on

298074.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Is it as simple as that? Game on for tonight so!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Thor wrote: »
    Game on

That skirting board needs a lick of varnish Thor, my friend.

Also, got my e-mail from SimplyCDKeys. My key is waiting for me when I get home.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Physical disc? How brutish.

What keyboard is that? It looks like goodness.

For any PC gamers looking for a good site I used http://www.cdkeys.com/
    £28.99 and delivered instantly.

I know, I'd much rather just get a download code, but it's a press copy (as Boards.ie has an advertising deal with EA - so expect me to post a review with my work account at some stage).

The keyboard is one a CM Storm Quickfire TK with Cherry MX Brown switches. I got it here. I love it, it's just the right size to go in the bag too so I can bring it in and out of work.

Otacon wrote: »

Also, got my e-mail from SimplyCDKeys. My key is waiting for me when I get home.

Thankfully that's not a skirting board and part of an old table and shelves on top of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭dor83

Downloading now on the Xbox One :D

Just out of interest, when you finish downloading it can you change your region back and play it on European servers or do you have to wait until it's released here?

dor83 wrote: »
    Just out of interest, when you finish downloading it can you change your region back and play it on European servers or do you have to wait until it's released here?

Like the beta, you can pick the server you want to play on. I'm using a disc but my locale is set to us and the game still lets me pick any server. So I would say your good to go. Nice 18ms ping on the europe server.

Would that effect future dlc at all? And did you have to have an American address or anything set up?

I actually was onto xbox support before I did it and they said no.

I didnt do any of the tricks above I just simply changed my console region to US and boom I could download it :)

• Advertisement

Is it as simple as that? Game on for tonight so!

yep thats all I did. Now in saying that FAILSAFE tried to do the same thing and it wouldn't let him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

yep thats all I did. Now in saying that FAILSAFE tried to do the same thing and it wouldn't let him

Cheers, will give it a bash later tonight.

Edit - Did you change the location back after and have any problems?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭dor83

Thor wrote: »
    Like the beta, you can pick the server you want to play on. I'm using a disc but my locale is set to us and the game still lets me pick any server. So I would say your good to go. Nice 18ms ping on the europe server.
    I forgot it let you select the server, I'll just leave it as US now then.
    Did you have to pay sales tax then? I needed to set up a new payment method with address.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

To be clear, when is the XBox One version launching in stores? Friday?

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Why are retail listing a Friday release?

Edit; I though it was Worldwide release today going by previous posts.

Nevermind; see here.

Game Launch: March 14 at 12:01AM GMT
    dmcg90 wrote: »

See above; 64.99 RRP in Gamestop

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

dmcg90 wrote: »

Yes, this Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Otacon wrote: »

How did you get the CDKey early? american addres?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

srumball wrote: »
    How did you get the CDKey early? american addres?

No, I used my UK address. I just got the e-mail earlier saying the payment was processed and the key was ready on the site. Ordered back in January when there was a deal on. Got it for £27.99

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I changed my region to US and its showing as $59.99 for me, thats about €43!!

So I can download it now from the US and play it later tonight, AND save €10... Or I can wait for my Amazon pre-order which hasn't shipped yet and is expected in a week.

Easy decision.

EDIT: Oh wait.. Tax.
    EDIT 2: Nah, no tax in New Hampshere... Where I am clearly from...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Hmmm, yep I think I'll do the same tonight. Hope this doesn't somehow come back to bite us all in the ass à la Injustice :pac:

Advertisement