Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titanfall

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

could someone send on instructions on how to get this early via PM , would not mind playing for a few evenings before dark souls 2. For the PC

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Cheers, will give it a bash later tonight.

Edit - Did you change the location back after and have any problems?

I'm still downloading it atm so havent touched anything yet, but I know failsafe changed his region back with no probs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Just for anyone looking to buy on console if you put in the following you will not pay any tax and will be able to buy for total price of €43 give or take (so your saving a massive €22 this way too)

City: Amhurst
    State: New Hampshire
    Zip: 03031

Kudos on the above goes to FAILSAFE for figuring that out not me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

miju wrote: »
    Just for anyone looking to buy on console if you put in the following you will not pay any tax and will be able to buy for total price of €43 give or take (so your saving a massive €22 this way too)

Yep cheers to the lads for this, to go a bit further, you need an address and phone number, so just google Amherst apartments and take the address and phone listed.

eg. The Boulders look like a nice place to live:
    http://imgur.com/aoEcMHE

Boom, sorted and downloading now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

so your saving a massive €22 this way too)

Almost enough for a Season Pass :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Definitely going to get on this tonight. Stupid work, making me stay put.... *shakes fist menacingly at the sky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

So a 48GB download for PC users...

Think Ill have to pass :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

I have to say (and this will be more relevant to those who read my thoughts on the game prerelease) I'm having a serious, serious blast with this. Like serious fun

i'm logged into origin, under new account , said my country was America , but I can still only preorder, what am i doing wrong ?

2smiggy wrote: »
    i'm logged into origin, under new account , said my country was America , but I can still only preorder, what am i doing wrong ?

Having an Irish IP address is probably the issue

• Advertisement

hmmm, think I will just wait the extra few days then, as it would have taken ages to download, plus champions league for the next few nights anyway.

Had my first game there, loads of fun.

If not a bit nuts

Also the waiting time between rounds is a tad bit long.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

So a 48GB download for PC users...

Think Ill have to pass :(

35gb of audio is uncompressed so older pcs can run it. Assume these older pcs have SSDs to compensate for the huge data transfer rates?

Stupid tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Did anybody have any trouble getting their code from simplycdkeys to work?

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Did anybody have any trouble getting their code from simplycdkeys to work?

Scrap that, figured it out... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

dreamers75 wrote: »
    35gb of audio is uncompressed so older pcs can run it. Assume these older pcs have SSDs to compensate for the huge data transfer rates?

Stupid tbh

WTF 35Gbs of Audio !!! That's nuts !!! They must have got Beethoven to make the audio for the game .

Maxed out at 40MB/s download... averaging just over 30, thats fast!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Maxed out at 40MB/s download... averaging just over 30, thats fast!:eek:

Wouldn't believe it, during the beta a lot of us got unrealistic speeds on lines that were's capable of it.

Its downloaded 25 GB in under 30 mins, that's the fastest I've seen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Anyone who pre-ordered from G2play got their keys yet? They're instantly sending keys to people buying now but pre-orders are still waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Ordered from Simply CD's and got my key straight away. Downloading now but only 4 mb/s, meant to be on the fastest UPC broadband.

Jealous of you people getting 40 mb/s!!! :mad:

EDIT: Up to 26... that's better! - Wait back to 19! Hmm

8/10 for Titanfall for me. Wonderfully fun game, probably just falling a little short due to lack of content

Anyone who pre-ordered from G2play got their keys yet? They're instantly sending keys to people buying now but pre-orders are still waiting.

I ordered off simplycdkeys about 10 minutes ago and I have my key 5 mins now .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Will you ge the key straight away if you order for Xbox one off Simplycdkeys?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

I made a mistake and order a code also from simply cd, I was too excited and failed to see it was for PC so I wont be using it (my mistake) so if anyone wants to buy it off me please let me know, I dont think simply cd will cancel the order...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Just bought it on the us store, thanks to the lads who posted the how to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

what are the steps to get the game for 43 i cannot find the info in this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Will you ge the key straight away if you order for Xbox one off Simplycdkeys?

At the moment the game is only available for PC

• Advertisement

Bohrio wrote: »
    I made a mistake and order a code also from simply cd, I was too excited and failed to see it was for PC so I wont be using it (my mistake) so if anyone wants to buy it off me please let me know, I dont think simply cd will cancel the order...

Go into your account and then find your orders . If the key hasn't been sent you can cancel it .

Advertisement