Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titanfall

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

what are the steps to get the game for 43 i cannot find the info in this thread
    Page 109 1st and 3rd post

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Go into your account and then find your orders . If the key hasn't been sent you can cancel it .

It was sent to me within 40 seconds of placing the order, I was too late! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Bohrio wrote: »
    It was send within 40 seconds, I was too late! :(

Ah sorry to hear my key took 5 minutes to send . I'm sure someone might be willing to take it off your hands . You could sell it on somewhere .

Ah sorry to hear my key took 5 minutes to send . I'm sure someone might be willing to take it off your hands . You could sell it on somewhere .

Yeah I might put it up on adverts... worth a try. I will give it a few minutes first.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

deco nate wrote: »
    page 109??? smart...

• Advertisement

page 109??? smart...

For xbox Yea, worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

So, I had the disc today anyway, but wanted a digital version of the game regardless(plan along) so bought it from the US as you do and a nice feature I'm glad the Xbox One supports is that I didn't have to download the game, it just used the same data as the installed disc and just gave me a access to the game straight away.

Not too shabby!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

deco nate wrote: »
    Got to wait 75 pages. Damn.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

page 109??? smart...

pm sent with info :)

Pushtrak wrote: »
    Got to wait 75 pages. Damn.

Ah, I'm reading it on touch boards, sorry :(

Edit:this is page 112 for me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

GBP 37 on Amazon UK for Xbox one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Almost enough for a Season Pass :cool:

never thought of that basically free season pass YAYYYY :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

miju wrote: »
    never thought of that basically free season pass YAYYYY :)

season pass works out to 18.60
    game was 43.50.

62.10? less than I paid for bf4 on disc :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

Ordered it over an hour ago on simplecdkeys still no email yet!
    I'd hold off if you're planing on buying it from them for now

KilOit wrote: »
    Ordered it over an hour ago on simplecdkeys still no email yet!
    I'd hold off if you're planing on buying it from them for now

Just to remind everyone, I have a spare code that I wont be using so if you want a PC code for Titanfall PM me!!!!!!

Bohrio wrote: »
    Just to remind everyone, I have a spare code that I wont be using so if you want a PC code for Titanfall PM me!!!!!!

use paypal?

KilOit wrote: »
    use paypal?

Yes why?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Such is my annoyance with physical media that I just fired in the code to start downloading, however at 4MB/s it was gonna take over 2 hours, so I'm installing from DVD as we speak :)

Shiminay wrote: »
    Such is my annoyance with physical media that I just fired in the code to start downloading, however at 4MB/s it was gonna take over 2 hours, so I'm installing from DVD as we speak :)

I'm downloading now , I don't mind leaving it in the back ground to download . I'm getting 6mb a second .

I have a shtty external DVD / USB drive, it's not going that much faster :)

Don't think I'll get a game in tonight, but no matter, I'm quite certain it'll be worth the wait.

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    I have a shtty external DVD / USB drive, it's not going that much faster :)

Don't think I'll get a game in tonight, but no matter, I'm quite certain it'll be worth the wait.

Oh it's worth the wait 28 hours of beta gameplay for me and I can't wait to play the full game .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Has anyone got the pc version up and running yet?

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Has anyone got the pc version up and running yet?

http://www.slashgear.com/early-pc-titanfall-players-may-get-the-ban-hammer-10320088/

Not good at all ! I want to play when I get it finished but don't want a banning .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Is it a key?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

http://www.slashgear.com/early-pc-titanfall-players-may-get-the-ban-hammer-10320088/

Not good at all ! I want to play when I get it finished but don't want a banning .

Read somewhere if its a legit key they won't ban. Maybe of you did the exe hack though

srumball wrote: »
    Is it a key?

Somebody on the thread bought an xbone copy and was looking to sell it on .

srumball wrote: »
    Read somewhere if its a legit key they won't ban. Maybe of you did the exe hack though

Yeah thats very true , I wonder would using just a VPN work because I will have it all downloaded in the next few hours .

They will never do this. Imagine banning players that decided to actually buy the game instead of downloading it.

If like Steam they only don't like people paying with dollars when they change their VPN or some other cheaper currency

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

So this is available on xb1 by changing region? Will this cause any problems down the road? Any chance of a ban?

• Advertisement

So after 2.5 hours it finally finished installing and was all video artifacty glitchy when I started playing. Installing the current AMD beta drivers now so fingers crossed...

Advertisement