Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titanfall

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Shiminay wrote: »
    Nice one, thanks for the tip.

I just hope they fix multi gpu properly so anyone with multi gpu can use it fully .

• Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Bohrio wrote: »
    I totally agree, unlike some others FPS where leveling up was quite a challenge in this games it seems pretty easy.

You reach half way in xp at level 40 according to tMartn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Just stopped by the wonderful city of New Hampshire. Lovely town, picked up a copy of Titanfall and I've 5% of my home journey complete.

Thanks to the lads who recommended this :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

A-Trak wrote: »

Whats even better when you include the price of the season pass (WHICH MUST BE PURCHASED FROM US STORE BTW) comes to a total of €61.50 odd which is still €3.50 cheaper than the full game in Gamestop

winning :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

A-Trak wrote: »
    Just stopped by the wonderful city of New Hampshire. Lovely town, picked up a copy of Titanfall and I've 5% of my home journey complete.

Its a great place, I stayed at the holiday inn, they were kind enough to let me use their phone number and address for some business I was conducting.

• Advertisement

Its a great place, I stayed at the holiday inn, they were kind enough to let me use their phone number and address for some business I was conducting.

I think the joking and the "wink wink, nudge nudge" has gotten a little old at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

Only 45 euro with free delivery from Amazon ya can always sell it off again for 40 then if ya get bored of it down the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

miju wrote: »
    Whats even better when you include the price of the season pass (WHICH MUST BE PURCHASED FROM US STORE BTW) comes to a total of €61.50 odd which is still €3.50 cheaper than the full game in Gamestop

winning :):)

how do you know you have to buy from the us store

I think the joking and the "wink wink, nudge nudge" has gotten a little old at this stage.

;);):D

dunworth1 wrote: »
    how do you know you have to buy from the us store

Im sure that was always the case with DLC, it had to be bought from the same marketplace as the original game. I remember reading somewhere about a lad who couldn't get call of duty map packs to be recognised by the game he bought from another region.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

tumblr_lq298swZPv1qba0x7.png

One of the members of my clan messaged me to ask me the best play style for titanfall . I replied run around like a headless chicken have fun and spray everything with bullets that moves .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Seems legit :D

I'm gonna fire up a stream later, I'll post it here - assuming I don't have any significant tech issues. You can all laugh at how bad I am at the game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Score! My Laptop wil play this comfortably. Don't remember the last game i played with kb/m so will take a bit of getting used to.

RRP for Gamestop is 64.99 for X1, any deals going down for tomorrow elsewhere?

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    RRP for Gamestop is 64.99 for X1, any deals going down for tomorrow elsewhere?

If ya can wait its only 45euro from amazon. For the sake of 20 euro get ya a few extra pints over the weekend :P

Nolars wrote: »
    If ya can wait its only 45euro from amazon. For the sake of 20 euro get ya a few extra pints over the weekend :P

Or look at it this way. Titans all + season pass for less than the game omits one in GameStop. Really is a no brainier when you look at it that way.

Nolars wrote: »

Thanks, is this delivered though?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Stream live: www.twitch.tv/Shiminay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Does anyone know if I buy the Titanfall pc code on Amazon what time they would mail them out? Would it be midnight do you think?

• Advertisement

Does anyone know if I buy the Titanfall pc code on Amazon what time they would mail them out? Would it be midnight do you think?

If you are buying a cd key buy it on a website like simplycdkeys . I had mine within 30 minutes of purchase .

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Thanks, is this delivered though?

Yea free delivery.

If you are buying a cd key buy it on a website like simplycdkeys . I had mine within 30 minutes of purchase .

Cool, so you have the code already but can you actually play now then? Or do they turn on EU servers at midnight or something?

Well she's pre-loading now so I guess it unlocks at 12 hopefully. Good times :D

I read stories purporting the install size to be 48gb and the download size 21gb, it seems to be downloading 50gb :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Is G2Play the cheapest to get a key?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

Damn this game is fun! didn't think i'd enjoy a fps again after being burned by cod/bf4/ps

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Fcuk it anyways, I had Friday booked off so I could get some decent playing time in before heading back to work on Sunday, only to be given a ticket to Kodaline in Kilarney tomorrow.

This is sh*t. I never even heard of the pricks till I got handed a ticket.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I like how when you "regenerate" you start getting 110% XP / points.

I assume it goes up by another .10 when I regenerate qwrinq

Advertisement