Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titanfall

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Excuse my ignorance guy's but I'm coming from console. How does a CD key work? I see i can get one for less than 38 euro. What happens when they send it to me, how do i download the game?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

weiland79 wrote: »
    Excuse my ignorance guy's but I'm coming from console. How does a CD key work? I see i can get one for less than 38 euro. What happens when they send it to me, how do i download the game?

That is for PC only not for console, what you would be looking to buy is a download code

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

Titanfall Deluxe Edition w/ Season Pass for PC through Mexican Origin.

Use Hola for Chrome, or another free VPN if you want.

1. Go to www.origin.com and turn on Hola and choose Mexican (Will be in Spanish but use Google translate if needed)
    2. Put Titanfall Deluxe in the basket (will be 599 Mexican Pesos)
    3. Open shopping basket and click proceed from lower right corner
    4. Disconnect from your proxy just before logging in to Origin.
    5.Log into your origin account (and change page language to English if needed)
    6. Buy it like normal, (I used Paypal and just stuck in a random Mexican address)
    7. Order will complete as normal and you will get confirmation email and Titanfall now in your origin account!

NOTE: if you have already purchased the standard edition and want deluxe, just hop on EA live chat and they will cancel & refund it straight away so you can purchase the deluxe edition.

miju wrote: »
    That is for PC only not for console, what you would be looking to buy is a download code

Sorry if i wasn't clear I'm looking to buy it for my PC

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

whats funny is, that these are all features that COD has, its great to see that they're making the effort to please the COD crowd.

I don't think they are putting those features in just to appease the COD players. They would be features that should come as standard really.
    the last cod they worked on was MW2, more recent ones made more improvements.

So they worked on the best two COD's, it all steadily went down hill after they left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

only getting 908 kb/sec here :(

it will take forever..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Would love if somebody made a Pacific Rim mod for this. :D

donegal. wrote: »

1. Go to www.origin.com and turn on Hola and choose Mexican (Will be in Spanish but use Google translate if needed)
    6. Buy it like normal, (I used Paypal and just stuck in a random Mexican address)
    7. Order will complete as normal and you will get confirmation email and Titanfall now in your origin account!

NOTE: if you have already purchased the standard edition and want deluxe, just hop on EA live chat and they will cancel & refund it straight away so you can purchase the deluxe edition.

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh running back to console!!!!:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

What the hell is HOLA?:o:o:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

Went mad today.. Bought dark souls 2 payed for Mgs ground zeroes , re rented southpark to finish it,got battlefield premuim and... Bought this and Xbox one..broke is not the word :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

What the hell is HOLA?:o:o:o:o

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Hola+VPN

:p

It's a VPN plugin for Chrome, lets you spoof your location so that your browser appears to be in a different country. Useful for things like watching BBC IPlayer or Comedy Central. Also useful for making sure you're getting the best possible price on games :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

brady12 wrote: »
    Went mad today.. Bought dark souls 2 payed for Mgs ground zeroes , re rented southpark to finish it,got battlefield premuim and... Bought this and Xbox one..broke is not the word :(

Take my money!

That will be you sorted for a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

brady12 wrote: »

Mr money bags !!

And to think, he coulda bought a gaming PC for that sorta money...</obvioustroll> :p

Fair play man, you won't need to leave the house for at least 6 months after all those purchases!

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Mr money bags !!

Jesus.....Expendable income

donegal. wrote: »

Shiminay wrote: »
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Hola+VPN

:p

It's a VPN plugin for Chrome, lets you spoof your location so that your browser appears to be in a different country. Useful for things like watching BBC IPlayer or Comedy Central. Also useful for making sure you're getting the best possible price on games :D

Freaking sweet it worked! I feel like i have joined the master race!!!:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Digital codes for XB1 are now available on Gamepointsnow.com for €47.99, order now for delivery tomorrow, codes will be sent at 5pm GMT 15/03.

I forgot to post this, after disabling Crossfire my video settings were much improved and so I decided to flip on the Eyefinity and see what it was like. Here is the result:

Bio5ZkNIYAAuk-v.jpg

It was very playable, my problem is that my mouse and keyboard are a little too close to take it all in :D When you're in a Titan, the middle screen is taken up with your display and the outer screens are the internals of the cockpit so that's pretty neat.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

lol at people paying upwards of 50 quid for this!

Is it much improved over the beta?? Found a site selling it for €36.99 and I'm kinda tempted even though I wasn't that impressed by the beta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

I found it a lot better than the beta

maximoose wrote: »
    Digital codes for XB1 are now available on Gamepointsnow.com for €47.99, order now for delivery tomorrow, codes will be sent at 5pm GMT 15/03.

50 gig download on a 2 mg line..I Wish! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭iggyigauna89

Shiminay wrote: »
    I forgot to post this, after disabling Crossfire my video settings were much improved and so I decided to flip on the Eyefinity and see what it was like. Here is the result:

It was very playable, my problem is that my mouse and keyboard are a little too close to take it all in :D When you're in a Titan, the middle screen is taken up with your display and the outer screens are the internals of the cockpit so that's pretty neat.

Looks frickin awesome!:D Any chance of a pic from inside a titan??

Will do later :)

Anybody playing on the X1 tonight? Going to give this a whirl. Add me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

What's your GT?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

I should be on and off at random times over the next few days on the xbox, if anyone wants to add me GT is ferrigan101

• Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I'll be on to at some stage. TitianGerm. It's just installing now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

Just a word of warning for people using Hola etc to pay for the game with another currency, EA can ban you for this if they wish as it violate TOS,
    it's possible you could lose your account with all your games.
    It's very unlikely imo but just so you know it's a risk you're taking.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I'll be on to at some stage. TitianGerm. It's just installing now.
    You will be waiting a while, mine installing since 16:00pm :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

KilOit wrote: »
    Just a word of warning for people using Hola etc to pay for the game with another currency, EA can ban you for this if they wish as it violate TOS,
    it's possible you could lose your account with all your games.
    It's very unlikely imo but just so you know it's a risk you're taking.

I know you used to be able to do the same thing on steam . My copy of mw3 is Russian that was activated with a VPN . They coped on and started banning the game on steam . So I would agree origin can and could do it at any time .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

X1 GT: Bucko14189 I could do with a few mates on Titanfall when parcel motel hurry the hell up!

Advertisement