Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titanfall

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,099 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    You will be waiting a while, mine installing since 16:00pm :/

Just had 3 games. Got a disk off a friend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 xfireblade

Bandit6 irl
    add me

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

took me a few games to get into the swing of it cause battlefield is the only FPS ive played recently, but it's immense fun. Felt badass sliding under the titan and getting scooped up into it :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, the animations for scooping a pilot into the Titan are a really nice touch.

Davei141 wrote: »
    X1 GT: Bucko14189 I could do with a few mates on Titanfall when parcel motel hurry the hell up!
    Add me when you get it dude

• Advertisement

Great games today with some of the guys here on boards. I am pleasantly surprised with Titanfall, it's very refreshing experience and I don't feel frustrated after playing it if that makes sense..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I've been playing every chance I've had since Tuesday, up to level 36 now, and I can't get over how much I'm enjoying it. Most fun I've had with a game in ages.

Been playing a lot with the gang from Boards, and today we had a hilarious moment when myself and Miju used our Titans to bully an ememy Titan into accidentally jumping to their death. The reaction was the two of us bursting out laughing and simultaneously shouting "XBOX RECORD THAT!!". It was class.

Have completed the campaign with wins on every level for both sides now. Time to start with Classic Multiplayer I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

What I thought was interesting was the attrition match we lost, it seems it's possible to lose based on minion kills, so it's important to essentially kill everything that moves!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭smiddyboy

Just got my Parcel Motel notification! Looking for some friendly online fun... feel free to add my XBO gamertag for some fancy robot boxing action! Tag: Smiddyboy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Can't get on this morning, it won't connect to a data server!?! Anyone else get this? Playing in Ireland but have it set to UK like most ppl for voice. Would this cause an issue?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Absolutely loving it but getting a bit annoyed at the lopsided teams, i guess that's to be expected at the start though. Million miles an hour gameplay!

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

bit silly you cant kill the other players once they get in the evac ship, ive unloaded clips to no avail just for them to kill me from the ship once they cop on and see me

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

bit silly you cant kill the other players once they get in the evac ship, ive unloaded clips to no avail just for them to kill me from the ship once they cop on and see me

I assume it's because you can't move around inside the ship, you'd be a bit of a sitting duck. I usually switch to my anti-titan weapon and fire at the ship, if there's a few of ye doing that, you should take it down fairly quick.

Atlas_IRL wrote: »
    Can't get on this morning, it won't connect to a data server!?! Anyone else get this? Playing in Ireland but have it set to UK like most ppl for voice. Would this cause an issue?

Yea played ctf for 2.5 hours although a lot of that was spent waiting on clan members to join, maybe an hour actual game time. Got from level 3 to 18/19. It'd so much fun:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Delighted having an xbox one for titanfall its epic...

Feel sorry for the ps4 owners...

I secretly dont feel sorry :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Origin: Liber8or

Looking forward to seeing some of you in-game! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Im on origin: The_Daleatron

Just installing now, got stuck on 20% and kept getting a direct x failure pop up :confused: lagged my computer up something fierce so i had to reboot and now i have to go through all the disks again :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Origin ID is Shiminay for anyone who wants to add me to their list.

Forgot to post this for the lads last night; Titanfall Setup :cool:

9WpiO6e.jpg

9WpiO6e.jpg

Is that a projector ?

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Is that a projector ?
    Yea sorry the flash from the camera distorts the picture as it's projected onto a white wall.

Yea sorry the flash from the camera distorts the picture as it's projected onto a white wall.

Nice. My 32 in tv now has serious little dick syndrome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I've been playing every chance I've had since Tuesday, up to level 36 now, and I can't get over how much I'm enjoying it. Most fun I've had with a game in ages.

Been playing a lot with the gang from Boards, and today we had a hilarious moment when myself and Miju used our Titans to bully an ememy Titan into accidentally jumping to their death. The reaction was the two of us bursting out laughing and simultaneously shouting "XBOX RECORD THAT!!". It was class.

Have completed the campaign with wins on every level for both sides now. Time to start with Classic Multiplayer I think.

I punched a Titan off the same spot lol. There seem to be certain areas of most maps where you can nudge a Titan off :D

9WpiO6e.jpg

Ah here! Nice!

9WpiO6e.jpg

Ah here! Nice!

I punched a Titan off the same spot lol. There seem to be certain areas of most maps where you can nudge a Titan off :D

LOL 'Cya later Bitch!'

Anybody online later BTW?

LOL 'Cya later Bitch!'

Not tonight, have to go to the misuses friends 30th. She's so selfish :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

LOL 'Cya later Bitch!'

If you're still on around midnight I should be on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Will be on for a late night of titanfall...

GT: Dizmonster

xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

Anyone getting a faint line like a screen splitting in heavy action moments? How can I resolve it if it's my set up?

Advertisement