Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titanfall

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

dricko_lim wrote: »
    Anyone getting a faint line like a screen splitting in heavy action moments? How can I resolve it if it's my set up?

PC or Xbox ?

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

PC or Xbox ?

Xbox - doesn't happen all the time but annoying nonetheless!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

dricko_lim wrote: »
    Xbox - doesn't happen all the time but annoying nonetheless!

I don't have an Xbox but I have noticed with my TVs at home they have a setting for gaming . Try that to see if it fixes your problem .

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

I don't have an Xbox but I have noticed with my TVs at home they have a setting for gaming . Try that to see if it fixes your problem .

Will do cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Game is pure fun and awesomeness, all it needs is some rainbows cause im hooked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Attached image is all I get... Data centre searching... Pissed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

im sidewinder_ire om pc for anyone looking to group up occasionally

• Registered Users Posts: 17,436 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

im sidewinder_ire om pc for anyone looking to group up occasionally

request sent - Airblazer

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Welp the one big thing that I've noticed is the lack of balance in teams. You're either slaughtered or win by a landslide.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Atlas_IRL wrote: »
    Attached image is all I get... Data centre searching... Pissed off.

You're not using a Belkin router by any chance. Respawn said Belkin routers were blocking users from searching for games during the beta.

• Advertisement

Some special moments from last nights gaming session.

James Bond on a zipline

Zipline fun with the ladz

Hey! a Dragon picks up a takeaway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

nothing like an unfair fistfight and a midair duel to brighten the long weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

You're not using a Belkin router by any chance. Respawn said Belkin routers were blocking users from searching for games during the beta.

No its one of the upc cisco ones. My battlefield and fifa14 have the same problem most of the time. All EA. My roommate can play fifa12 on his 360 but can't connect to servers on my fifa, 14

nothing like an unfair fistfight and a midair duel to brighten the long weekend.

That was deadly. This game is like an awesome clip generator.

Atlas_IRL wrote: »
    No its one of the upc cisco ones. My battlefield and fifa14 have the same problem most of the time. All EA. My roommate can play fifa12 on his 360 but can't connect to servers on my fifa, 14

Contact EA support, maybe get a new EA account associated with your gamertag.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

Titanfall servers based in Dublin? i get single digit pings a lot of the time and i've never seen anyone lower than me

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

Any good deals for Titanfall PC that anyone knows of?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I just got it for £24, its a russian version but apparently I just have to download a language pack. No VPN activitation required (Im downloading right now).

http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Titanfall-CD-Key-for-Origin.html

Game is a pretty ****ing big download tho.... 50gb... Jesus...

Edit... i just looked at the download.... 8.8mb/s... the most i've ever gotten on any service/torrent is about 4 ! GG EA.... GG !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Magill wrote: »
    I just got it for £24, its a russian version but apparently I just have to download a language pack. No VPN activitation required (Im downloading right now).

I did the same thing, 25euro. Mine finished downloading but haven't installed the language pack yet.

Pretty solid deal for a brand new game alrite... pre-orded Darksouls 2 for 20 quid yesterday too... gotta love those prices.

• Advertisement

Will I be able to run the game on this laptop with:
    GPU: GeForce 640M
    CPU: Intel(R)Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @2.40GHz
    Memory: 8.00 GB RAM
    I am only getting my new PC next week though I really wanna try this as soon as I can even on lower graphics.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Darius.Tr wrote: »
    Will I be able to run the game on this laptop with:
    GPU: GeForce 640M
    CPU: Intel(R)Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @2.40GHz
    Memory: 8.00 GB RAM
    I am only getting my new PC next week though I really wanna try this as soon as I can even on lower graphics.

You should be okay with lower settings and perhaps lower resolution than normal, but because Repsawn including uncompressed audio, your CPU won't have to deal with decompressing it on the fly and you should be able to get okay performance.

If your getting a new PC next week, then you have nothing to loose by getting the game now.

Started to download that Russian client, gonna see how it goes in about 2 hours :) Hopefully I won't have much trouble changing it to English.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Welp the one big thing that I've noticed is the lack of balance in teams. You're either slaughtered or win by a landslide.

Yeah very few even match ups. I know its early on so its to be expected to an extent but it is very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Whoever just sent me a party invite, I'll be back on in about half an hour, pizza comes first!

On a side note, is it just me or is the whole friends/party thing on the one still a bit, well, clunky? Un-user friendly maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

I dunno whats going on in Campaign mode

First thing i've noticed... the match making is ****ing dog****.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

Was hoping to pick this game up on the 360 but after seeing an hour of gameplay footage I was put off by it's repetitiveness and lack of single player campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

Any one playing on pc add me zito7777

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

I dunno whats going on in Campaign mode

you don't really need to, just complete each of the missions. win or lose you'll complete the thing. it's a bit pointless really

Advertisement