Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titanfall

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

http://t.co/CFHIsw1cTs
    Oh Jesus.....
    Gooser kill requirements dropped from 50

To 5.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

http://t.co/CFHIsw1cTs
    Oh Jesus.....
    Gooser kill requirements dropped from 50

To 5.

after i just finished getting my 50th gooser kill.

i do think 5 is way to low and 50 is too high. 25 or so would be about right for this challenge

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

I can just picture miju going around to anyone over gen 4 saying "do you even 50 gooser kills bro?" :D

Davei141 wrote: »
    I can just picture miju going around to anyone over gen 4 saying "do you even 50 gooser kills bro?" :D

exactly :) but to be fair people who have the 50 gooser kills will be getting a special badge by their name as well as possible a special titan armour skin going by Twitter so it's worth it.

I'm happy enough with that and have to say altough it was painful at times , its been one of the hardest challenges I've done in a game in a very long time and apparently the number of people who have completed the gooser challenge is 0.001% of the Titanfall player base so I do feel a proper sense of achievement for having gotten through it.

I'm l33t now :):):)

LOLZ @ mijju
    Hardcore 50 gooser kills though!

• Advertisement

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    LOLZ @ mijju
    Hardcore 50 gooser kills though!

Damn right. apparently the "unique recognition" is going to be

5 Goosers - Normal Gen Tag
    10 Goosers - Bronze Border
    25 - Silver Border
    50 - Gold Border

Which is why they are not patching for another 2 weeks to allow people to complete and get gold border the hardcore way.

I'm defo happy with that as it clearly sets out how had the stubborness for the long grind :)

miju wrote: »
    Damn right. apparently the "unique recognition" is going to be

5 Goosers - Normal Gen Tag
    10 Goosers - Bronze Border
    25 - Silver Border
    50 - Gold Border

Which is why they are not patching for another 2 weeks to allow people to complete and get gold border the hardcore way.

I'm defo happy with that as it clearly sets out how had the stubborness for the long grind :)
    FAILSAFE00 get cracking, you have two weeks :pac:

FAILSAFE00 get cracking, you have two weeks :pac:

He aint got the moxy :):)

*considers gauntlet well and truely thrown down*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

He aint got the moxy :):)

*considers gauntlet well and truely thrown down*

Challange accepted. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭DracusWlf

Best of luck!! :)

• Advertisement

Oh its onnnnnnn :) I shall return the favor though of not stealing kills like a few clan members kept doing for about 2 hours on me last night knowing I was down to needing just one more gooser kill the fuggers :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Me: Here we go he's ejecting.....................wtf pilot assist???
    Hugebasher: snigger
    Me: Ah lads

Cue a minute later

Me: Here we go he's ejecting.....................wtf pilot assist???
    in4ab8tin: titter, titter, shot that bitch DOWN
    Me: *~!%%%% bunch of ****!!~@ .
    Party: pissing laughing
    Me: Right I'm off to go play Last Titan Standing by myself ****ers :(

Trolls don't like being trolled :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

I'm confused, does the 50 gooser gen tag last all the way to gen 10 or just normal tags from 7-10 and can you complete the 50 gooser challenge while gen 6-10?

KilOit wrote: »
    I'm confused, does the 50 gooser gen tag last all the way to gen 10 or just normal tags from 7-10 and can you complete the 50 gooser challenge while gen 6-10?

Apparently for the players who got 50 kills at Gen 5 to go to Gen 6 they will have a gold border on all their Gen tags up to and including Gen 10.

Why cant all games adopt the attitude when it comes to cheaters??? - http://www.titanfall.com/news/we-hate-cheaters-just-as-much-as-you-do

Apparently for the players who got 50 kills at Gen 5 to go to Gen 6 they will have a gold border on all their Gen tags up to and including Gen 10.

Why cant all games adopt the attitude when it comes to cheaters??? - http://www.titanfall.com/news/we-hate-cheaters-just-as-much-as-you-do

Just to step back here unless I missed something, if they are reducing the requirement to 5 can you still aim to get 50 and get the best Tag???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

How am I supposed to look at Miju's gold boarder knowing I can't have one myself? It will be torture.

Just to step back here unless I missed something, if they are reducing the requirement to 5 can you still aim to get 50 and get the best Tag???

Don't think so, the post says "time to work on 50 kills until the patch"

Don't think so, the post says "time to work on 50 kills until the patch"

LOLz I completely forgot about my challange @ FAILSAFE00 my head is flustered today!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 271 ✭✭4Dlolz

Mods, can we have a dedicated Titanfall sub-forum in the shooter list alongside Battlefield and COD? This franchise is going nowhere soon and it would promote more indept discussion into various aspects of the game instead of clogging up this board. I think it deserves it. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Let me put my work hat on for a second and tell you that until I see a "Titanfall 3 is due in 2016/7" then there's no need for a subforum and I certainly won't approve one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Shiminay wrote: »
    Let me put my work hat on for a second and tell you that until I see a "Titanfall 3 is due in 2016/7" then there's no need for a subforum and I certainly won't approve one.

*cough* ps4 fanboy *cough* :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 271 ✭✭4Dlolz

Shiminay wrote: »

Does that mean that we'll be getting another Quake game this Christmas so? :pac:

EA have already bought the rights to publish Titanfall 2.http://ie.ign.com/articles/2014/03/19/titanfall-2-will-reportedly-be-published-by-ea

And they've already stated that Titanfall will remain an important staple in their product releases going forward. Battlefield, Titanfall and Battlefront will leap frog every year so we can expect a new Titanfall product every three years going forward. :D

Pretty please?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

4Dlolz wrote: »
    Does that mean that we'll be getting another Quake game this Christmas so? :pac:

EA have already bought the rights to publish Titanfall 2.http://ie.ign.com/articles/2014/03/19/titanfall-2-will-reportedly-be-published-by-ea

And they've already stated that Titanfall will remain an important staple in their product releases going forward. Battlefield, Titanfall and Battlefront will leap frog every year so we can expect a new Titanfall product every three years going forward. :D

Pretty please?!

get rid of battlefield, its outstayed its welcome now like Cod, stick with the two new ip's for the next 4-5 years then get new ips in when they go stale :)
    although I can't see star wars battlefield ever going stale :P loved them games

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    *cough* ps4 fanboy *cough* :pac:

Look at my Avatar...
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 28,099 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Nice few hard fought games with miju there. Managed to win one game :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I managed to get a couple of games in last night. I am more convinced than ever that sniper rifles ruin everything, and that getting matched against a whole team with G4 badges next to their name isn't much fun when you're still learning the maps and discovering which weapon works best for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Nice few hard fought games with miju there. Managed to win one game :)

Yeah was good games alright was a bit of pwnage handed out to a few of your team mates :p:p:p:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 28,099 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Yeah was good games alright was a bit of pwnage handed out to a few of your team mates :p:p:p:p:p:p

Not team mates randomer !!

Looks like IRL Clan pwnage might be reduced :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Game of last titan standing with the lads. It was a long game, almost 20 mins. It became one of the most tactical games we played in LTS.

Advertisement