Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titanfall

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

That's good news. They are really being active with feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭DracusWlf

Game of last titan standing with the lads. It was a long game, almost 20 mins. It became one of the most tactical games we played in LTS.

Great video! :) look forward to that game mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,099 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Myself and Miju played a few games today and lost only one game. And that was against a full party of gen 7, 8, and 9 guys and we gave them quite a scare with them only winning in the end by 5 or 6 points

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

Would be more afraid of gen 0 level 45+ guys than i would of high gen players for the simple reason they're after challenges. i'm still gen 4 and currently running around with a pistol and and useless titan rockets, i get my ass handed to me by new players and i was consistently MVP from gen 0 to gen 3
    Gen level doesn't mean a whole lot unless you're Gen10 lvl50

KilOit wrote: »
    Would be more afraid of gen 0 level 45+ guys than i would of high gen players for the simple reason they're after challenges. i'm still gen 4 and currently running around with a pistol and and useless titan rockets, i get my ass handed to me by new players and i was consistently MVP from gen 0 to gen 3
    Gen level doesn't mean a whole lot unless you're Gen10 lvl50

True that. These guys were good but just pulled a small lead out near the end. There top guy had 104 attrition points.

• Advertisement

Game of last titan standing with the lads. It was a long game, almost 20 mins. It became one of the most tactical games we played in LTS.

Good job on the voice-over.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Looks like IRL Clan pwnage might be reduced :P

Works for me, pub stomping is fun an all but when you come up against a decent team its alot more fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Jaysus lads, I haven't been a fan of FPS games since CS came out, but you guys are really making me want to buy this game.

I'm thinking of getting it on Origin soon enough and from what I've seen it looks like a great game to simply load up and play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Great Vid Failsafe,We fuc*king rock :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

I have to say, the connection is this game is unbelievable. There's zero lag on the One. Had a great session tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Did Xbox live go down last night or something? I couldn't reconnect to the party after we started matchmaking. Figured I'd head to bed when I saw the time!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I have to say, the connection is this game is unbelievable. There's zero lag on the One. Had a great session tonight.

Servers you're playing on are in Dublin which helps a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

i was wondering why for the first time since for ever i had like a 20 ping.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Did Xbox live go down last night or something? I couldn't reconnect to the party after we started matchmaking. Figured I'd head to bed when I saw the time!

Hi Stone, XBL didn't go down. It was something that happened me before in Titanfall, can't connect to the party and the only way to resolve it is to power off the Xbox and switch your router off and back on.

Once you do this your back in action.

Hi Stone, XBL didn't go down. It was something that happened me before in Titanfall, can't connect to the party and the only way to resolve it is to power off the Xbox and switch your router off and back on.

Once you do this your back in action.

My game froze, and then none of the snapped apps would work either, it was strange, like the connection to the Xbox live servers was corrupted or something. All good again now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

MadYaker wrote: »
    Servers you're playing on are in Dublin which helps a lot.

Yeah, I was aware of that. It's the first game I've played on dedicated servers where it feels like everyone is on a level playing field. One on one gun fights are much more interesting and fair. I never really feel ripped off when I die. Love it. I'll be on for another session soon if anyone is up for it. GT is SteveDPirate.

GT is SteveDPirate.

If your on XB1 sure add me my gt is miju irl and you'll end up in a game if theres room without most everyone else form the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

i notice that when you enter your Titan it resets you scatchel charges, even if you have used them already. Is this intended or a bug? Pc by the way.

Benzino wrote: »
    i notice that when you enter your Titan it resets you scatchel charges, even if you have used them already. Is this intended or a bug? Pc by the way.

it actually resets all your ammo. Not to sure if its a bug or not

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

It's on purpose, your Titan has ammo ready, aswell as a capri sun and some dairy-lee lunchables.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    It's on purpose, your Titan has ammo ready, aswell as a capri sun and some dairy-lee lunchables.

Best answer ever....
    Why do I all of a sudden want a capri sun :confused:

Benzino wrote: »

I'd say it's intended, it tops up your ammo as well.

Edit,double post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

It's mentioned on the loading screen tips, getting in a titan refills all ammo. I must be the only one that reads them.

Sarky wrote: »
    It's mentioned on the loading screen tips, getting in a titan refills all ammo. I must be the only one that reads them.

Or else it hasn't popped up for anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Got a key for Titanfall and installed it on Origin (No Xbox One here) and it's a lot of fun I have to admit.

It may just be me, but I can't help but feel like IMC teams tend to come out better than Militia teams. Vast majority of games I've won have been IMC, but probably just a coincidence.

Anyway, any other PC players out there? Tag should be ScinosIRL.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭Glebee

Only picked this up today so only finding my feet.

Tag name on Origin is Glebe

Anyone else finding the Gen 8 100 wins challenge a bit of a pain in the hole??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

The railgun regen challenge is a pain, hate that gun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

miju wrote: »
    Anyone else finding the Gen 8 100 wins challenge a bit of a pain in the hole??

No miju,because your the only Gen 8 here:D

Advertisement