Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titanfall

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

nope using my rifle, played a few games earlier and it happened again
    Are you throwing down satchels first?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Are you throwing down satchels first?

Nope, literally just jumping on. However no i know to look out for the has i think thats it...
    Does the gas always come out?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Nope, literally just jumping on. However no i know to look out for the has i think thats it...
    Does the gas always come out?

Not always, its a piece of kit you equip, like the vortex shield or particle wall.

To anyone interested in getting this on Xbox one, it's 33% off on sale this week. U.S. marketplace makes it very cheap indeed....

• Registered Users Posts: 83,240 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

There was talk of this coming out on ps4. Anymore on that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

.ak wrote: »
    There was talk of this coming out on ps4. Anymore on that?

Titanfall 2 possibly will be on PS4 but Titanfall will be just for XB1

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭diceyd

Hi guys,is anyone having a problem with titanfall freezing on xbox?my other games work fine

diceyd wrote: »
    Hi guys,is anyone having a problem with titanfall freezing on xbox?my other games work fine

No, ive had an intermittent thing like once or twice a week were diff games would dashboard but not never titanfall

• Registered Users Posts: 83,240 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

miju wrote: »
    No, ive had an intermittent thing like once or twice a week were diff games would dashboard but not never titanfall

cold-reboot your console, I think its a memory issue if im not mistaken, the XB1 doesn't sleep well.

In fact, you should go into settings and disable suspend settings anyway, all the research says it still consumes tons of power relative to the energy you consume actually playing on the console, you're better off without it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭diceyd

Got replacement titanfall,thats freezing aswell,other games work so dont think its a console issue

Overheal wrote: »
    cold-reboot your console, I think its a memory issue if im not mistaken, the XB1 doesn't sleep well.

In fact, you should go into settings and disable suspend settings anyway, all the research says it still consumes tons of power relative to the energy you consume actually playing on the console, you're better off without it.

I disabled that since I got the XB1, its prob due to silly hours of gaming I do :p

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

I'm amazed by how much I'm still enjoying this game! I suppose having friends who also play it regularly probably helps.

Anyway, last DLC pack name has been announced, sounds like it should be interesting.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/08/13/titanfalls-third-and-final-dlc-pack-imc-rising/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Does anybody know how much trade in I'd likely get for titanfall in Xtravision ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Does anybody know how much trade in I'd likely get for titanfall in Xtravision ?

Not sure about Xtravision but if you don't like the price you'll get €26 cash or €29 credit (both 360 or Xbox 1) if you trade with CEX: https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5035228111356

Cravez wrote: »
    Not sure about Xtravision but if you don't like the price you'll get €26 cash or €29 credit (both 360 or Xbox 1) if you trade with CEX: https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5035228111356

Thanks man. I had seen that but was going with xtravision to pre book destiny and use this towards it. I'm hoping I'd get 30 trade.

Cravez wrote: »

Thanks man. I had seen that but was going with xtravision to pre book destiny and use this towards it. I'm hoping I'd get 30 trade.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

So I am back again to play this game, I have been waiting for a lobby for over 15 minutes now and still nothing. I imagine people have stopped playing it?

I got to play a bit after 2 minutes of waiting but I joined a game that was about to finish, I decided to stay but everyone left and since then I haven't been able to find a lobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Bohrio wrote: »
    So I am back again to play this game, I have been waiting for a lobby for over 15 minutes now and still nothing. I imagine people have stopped playing it?

I got to play a bit after 2 minutes of waiting but I joined a game that was about to finish, I decided to stay but everyone left and since then I haven't been able to find a lobby.

You playing on console or PC? I've been playing it a lot on PC and haven't had any issues finding games. It's vastly improved over a few months ago where you'd be waiting 5-10 minutes to find a party.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

I was playing it on 360 a few days ago and it was hopping, very little waiting for a game.

• Advertisement

sorry guys I forgot to say, I am playing on XBOX One.

Maybe it was just yesterday, I will try again today

Thanks!

sorry guys I forgot to say, I am playing on XBOX One.

Maybe it was just yesterday, I will try again today

Thanks!

What gamemode were you trying to play?, I was on Xbox one last night playing attrition on the new maps and had no hassle getting a game.

What gamemode were you trying to play?, I was on Xbox one last night playing attrition on the new maps and had no hassle getting a game.

Yes you are right, it is easier to get games on the new maps. Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I bought Titanfall there the other day. Is it worth buying the Season Pass?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Dayum

Is it worth buying Titanfall?!

I was looking forward to this game but the bots have turned me right off. This would have been very special if it was just PvP.

If you buy it from the US marketplace, then I would say yes. Its just map packs, and there will be 3 packs of 3 maps in total. The map design is good overall in the game, nothing stands out in my head as a total stinker anyway.

If you buy it from the US marketplace, then I would say yes. Its just map packs, and there will be 3 packs of 3 maps in total. The map design is good overall in the game, nothing stands out in my head as a total stinker anyway.

I agree, otherwise you will get bored very quickly.

So as long as you dont spend a fortune go for it, otherwise dont bother, the game is fun but IMO it has a lot to improve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Dayum

Titanfall is on SALE for PC for 4 more hours.

Get it off Origin for 16 Euro!!!!!!!

The servers are going to be packed with a price like that!!!!

Dayum wrote: »
    Titanfall is on SALE for PC for 4 more hours.

Get it off Origin for 16 Euro!!!!!!!

The servers are going to be packed with a price like that!!!!

A bargain at that. was on for a bit over the weekend, no hassle in getting games, even the likes of ctf & pilot hunter were busy (I was playing the variety playlist)

Otherwise, they've ruined the carbine by making the clip size that bit smaller. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

Also if you're buying from the US on XBONE then get it fast. It's $25 until the end of the month

Advertisement