Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&Q Mahon delivery

Options
  • 06-06-2013 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I'm looking to buy some bathroom stuff from B&Q Mahon soon; wondering if anyone knows if the delivery is restricted to a certain area - I want it delivered to Co. Waterford. Also, I've seen some negative posts about long waiting times for delivery from B&Q, anyone know what that's like these days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thread moved to the Cork City forum.

I think the best bet might be to ring B&Q Mahon.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 lafemme

Well, if I ring B&Q, they will tell me how reliable they are & how great their delivery service is. The point of my post is to get real info from people who have recently had experience with the delivery service. The only useful information I can get from the store is where they will deliver to & I am already in possession of their phone number for that purpose but thanks for the tip anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,028 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

We got bedroom furniture delivered from B&Q about 3 years ago without a problem. we were given a delivery date (I don't remember how long the wait was) and the stuff arrived complete on that date.

@ The Beer Revolu: thanks for that, it's good to know.

If anyone's interested, I ordered a bath from B&Q Mahon, they said it would be 3 weeks for delivery but it arrived much quicker. Got a call from B&Q in UK and they arranged for the bath to be delivered to Ireland. Then got a call from N. Ireland to arrange date for delivery to my house. Drivers were great and they arrived on the day we agreed to. Great communication at all levels and excellent service.

• Advertisement
Advertisement