Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping in Donegal

Options
  • 06-06-2013 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hello All

I'm planning on skipping up to Donegal next week on a camping trip. Any tips on where to go, what to see?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Cruit. It is unreal with this type of weather

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Sugarbeat

Cheers Arawn, that was quick :)googling it now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭bacon n eggs

OOHHH Where to start, Ardara, over glengesh pass, ardara lovely wee town beside the sea great pubs for banter, dunfanaghy another seaside town, bundorn for surfing, letterkenny if you want lively nightlife, rathmullen take ferry over to buncranna. atlantic drive over knockalla stunning. kerrykeel also stunning. you will find it hard to choose.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭puddles22

just back from camping on inishboffin island last night was great, ten return on a fishing boat something different, if ya are interested msg me for boatmans number

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bligh

I would say go and camp on Gola island, it's an amazing place to camp can't recommend it highly enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭ferrete

what kind of money was it if you dont mind me asking and what did the package include

Advertisement