Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Predictions

Options
  • 06-06-2013 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Any predictions for tomorrow?
    Well we know there will be
    • A OS Map Question (I am predicting/ my teacher this will be on the development of a town)
    • Possibly something on tourism (my teacher thinks this will come up as the Gathering is very big at the moment )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Lulub75

I think river erosion and deposition mite come up !! My teacher said to focus more on the odd years more than the rest !! Hope I help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭sotisme

claryfray wrote: »
    Any predictions for tomorrow?
    Well we know there will be
    • A OS Map Question (I am predicting/ my teacher this will be on the development of a town)
    • Possibly something on tourism (my teacher thinks this will come up as the Gathering is very big at the moment )

Any tips for answering the questions on the development of a town?
    Im useless at this question, even if people can list possible reasons it'd be great!
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Lulub75

sotisme wrote: »
    Im useless at this question, even if people can list possible reasons it'd be great!
    Thanks

Towns develope where ppl meet !! Bridging points over castles and ports and flatlands and river !!!!!! :) hope tat helps :) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

sotisme wrote: »
    Thanks

If it's beside a river then it was developed there for transport.

If it's on a hill or something you could say it was built there for defence purposes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Mary A

my friend told me climate will definitely come up , maps come up every year obviously, maybe population and soils

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭claryfray

Mary A wrote: »
    my friend told me climate will definitely come up , maps come up every year obviously, maybe population and soils

I really hope your predication are right because they're my strongest....and sea erosion/deposition and karst landscape
    If those come up I'll be sound XD

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

Can you use meanders for erosion or deposition?

Advertisement