Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** 2013 Geography Before/After **

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Got full marks in geoecology and the project :O
    Fecked the short qs though got a B overall. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

peekachoo wrote: »
    Got full marks in geoecology and the project :O
    Fecked the short qs though got a B overall. :)

The short questions lost me my A1 too which makes me feel so silly. Like i got that satellite interpretation wrong, am i the only one that found the pictures really ambiguous?

oncex wrote: »
    The short questions lost me my A1 too which makes me feel so silly. Like i got that satellite interpretation wrong, am i the only one that found the pictures really ambiguous?

Short qs were my downfall too. I got ~60. But I got full marks in physical, elective and option. Regional wasn't too good but I got 92/100 in my coursework. Got 92% overall :)
    But yeah, I was expecting my short qs to be worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Got full marks in the project and the options question. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Bonbon1995

i bull****ed my way sooo bad through a q about co2 emissions and guess what i got??? taking into consideration i never studied that topic and wrote about cute polar bears... 24 hahahahaha WHO LOVES GEOG?

• Advertisement
Advertisement