Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The fist

• 06-06-2013 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Slow Show wrote: »
    It doesn't really matter what you said as long as you backed it up tbh. I dunno about the length, I did 3/4 page on each, I'd say less would have sufficed though.

Thank god I wrote half a page for a and three quarters page for b. had no idea what length should have been, I usually do 20 mark question
    Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Dapics

I did two pages on part ii.

The poem is about how love can be a burden.
    He paints it in a very unusual light. He suggests it constricts the soul, the second stanza of the poem was about how he would do anything for his love, how his love is driving him crazy.
    The final line is him trying to calm down his racing heart and not let it take the plunge into the deep, dark abyss that is life without love.

Or So thats the way i looked at it.

For the second part, you could have said allusion, defamilarisation, symbolism or alliteration. (Use of Writing)

Advertisement