Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Fibre - Bandwidth Cap

Options
  • 06-06-2013 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭

So it looks like I'm gonna choose Eircom this time around (would have gone with Vodafone, but I've been hearing that they're locking their modem). I'm looking at their highest tier Fibre bundle and just want to make sure it truly is unlimited, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed that an ISP's definition of the word is different than what's in the dictionary. So I've gone hunting through all the T&C PDFs on Eircom's site, but can't find anything. So is it truly unlimited?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

RikuoAmero wrote: »
    So it looks like I'm gonna choose Eircom this time around (would have gone with Vodafone, but I've been hearing that they're locking their modem). I'm looking at their highest tier Fibre bundle and just want to make sure it truly is unlimited, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed that an ISP's definition of the word is different than what's in the dictionary. So I've gone hunting through all the T&C PDFs on Eircom's site, but can't find anything. So is it truly unlimited?
    there is no cap.
    Eircom have confirmed this in another thread happy days

see here http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2056957367

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

RikuoAmero wrote: »

Hi RikuoAmero

Yes the efibre packages usage is unlimited.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement