Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

startupweekend dublin

Options
  • 06-06-2013 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Startupweekend dublin starts tomorrow..just wondering if any boards members are taking part. Great event have done 2 at this stage and would highly recommend it. If you are interested in forming a startup.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 69 ✭✭herthabsc

Unfortunately no tickets available. I found out about it too late. I am going to the Launch 48 event at the end of the month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭newfrontier

herthabsc wrote: »
    Unfortunately no tickets available. I found out about it too late. I am going to the Launch 48 event at the end of the month.

It is back on again in june normally good fun.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 suevic

I didn't know about the startupweekend until I read this post, even though I keep tabs on the business sections of the papers, business plus etc for such events. Is there any particular website you can sign up to that will let you know when all startup/ entrepreneurial type events are upcoming?

Advertisement