Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Memory Card for Galaxy Ace 2

• 06-06-2013 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi all
    I used to have the galaxy mini, and used my ipod nano for music and radio (both have been stolen :mad:)
    So I'm considering buying the Ace 2, but whats putting me off is lack of memory. So I was going to buy a 32gb memory card to store all my music. Being a bit of a technotard, my question is, how easily is the music accessed and played from the memory card? And can I still multi-task while listening? I have been offered 2nd hand 16gb and 32 gb iphone's 4 for 180 and 200, so would be better to just go with either of these? Only thing's really putting me off is a lack of FM radio and being more familiar with samsung and android... (yes I realise I am in the android forum but please try and be impartial :p)
    Many thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Basquete

I've got an Ace 2 with a 32gb memory card - it's just like accessing music/ pictures etc on the internal memory. When you go into the music player all your songs from the card are there. I've had mine for about 8 months and would definitely recommend it!

Btw, i've never had an iphone but I'm sure you can download an fm radio app?

Advertisement