Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mushihimesama PCB + original arts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

What price does Garrega go for these days? as that should work with the namco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Akiba prices? About €400-€500 with copy arts.

you reckon I could get a swap for a Garrega pyongers somewhere? with a few bob?

safetyboy wrote: »
    you reckon I could get a swap for a Garrega pyongers somewhere? with a few bob?

You'd be better off selling the board and sourcing one direct from Japan I reckon. It varies in value too, Korean ones are cheaper and other revisions go for more. Get the Zak ROMs too.

I'll throw this up on shmups after the weekend, Late for a wedding as it is here... eeek

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Any interested in a Neo Geo AES and MVS converter? :pac:

Have an MVS 1 slot not used with unibios and a 161 need to downsize getting cluttermania here.

Korean and overpriced.

Wow pretty much gone in seconds on shmups.!

• Advertisement

anyone know the safest way and cheapest way to send a registered box to Texas, Patrick Duffy needs a box delivered pronto.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Casey120

Wow pretty much gone in seconds on shmups.!

And it should , great game and that art was never reprinted so rare like hens teeth !

anyone know the safest way and cheapest way to send a registered box to Texas, Patrick Duffy needs a box delivered pronto.

www.citypost.ie or www.parcel2go.com

I always use either of those sites for all my courier needs. Cheaper than An Post. :)

shizen just used anpost

Advertisement