Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Driving to Belfast ferry terminal - rush hour

• 06-06-2013 8:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Quick question. I've to be in the stena terminal in Belfast Friday morning for round 10 O clock. Excluding traffic it's about 2.5 hours but does anyone have any idea of what the traffic will be like between 8 and 9 ish. My route in north is A1 M1 A12 M2. Any insights into potential problems would be helpful. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭donegaldude

medoc wrote: »
    Hi all,

Quick question. I've to be in the stena terminal in Belfast Friday morning for round 10 O clock. Excluding traffic it's about 2.5 hours but does anyone have any idea of what the traffic will be like between 8 and 9 ish. My route in north is A1 M1 A12 M2. Any insights into potential problems would be helpful. Thanks
    West link can be a bitch in the morning, lots of traffic coming in from Lisburn could be very hit and miss, tip go straight through roundabout at end of a1 by sainsburys, quicker onto the m1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 DaithiOGormain

The M1 and Westlink the whole way from Lisburn to Central Belfast can be absolutely blocked up in the mornings with all of the traffic from Fermanagh, Tyrone, Armagh, parts of Down and Antrim and from the Republic going along this road including loads of buses and lorries. The M2 will be fine because you'll be travelling away from Belfast but in the other direction it would be very bad. Plan to arrive at terminal at least an hour before sailing time because traffic is really unpredictable.

Advertisement