Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Felt Bikes in Ireland

Options
  • 06-06-2013 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I decided to invest in a Felt F85 Royal Blue 2012 version but have tried everywhere for Felt dealers and was told by one store that Felt have pulled out of Ireland and the UK.

Right now i'd settle for 2013 F85 but i can't even see that happening. Is the information I'm getting accurate or does someone know for sure a bicycle store in Ireland that sells them?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

P&K Cycles on Patrick St are a Felt dealer, as are Eurocycles

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭shamcfc

I got the felt f85 myself back in January, But the shop had to order it in for me,

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Ninap

I got my Felt from Wheelworx in Liffey Valley last year, unless they've recently stopped doing them

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I think you're right about Felt kind of pulling out of Ireland, that's what the guy in my LBS (Hayes Cycles in Wexford) told me. Switching to Scott instead.

I believe he still has a few 2012 Felt road bikes in the shop though, could ring him if you don't get sorted with somewhere closer.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dublinproud

P&K Cycles on Patrick St are a Felt dealer, as are Eurocycles

Cheers for this!! I got the last Felt F85 royal blue that they had. Delighted with it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭c50

eurocycles are the irish distributor for felt so they'll have anything youll ever want

• Registered Users Posts: 8 smiler21

not anymore. saddleback are uk and ireland distributors.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭C3PO

c50 wrote: »
    eurocycles are the irish distributor for felt so they'll have anything youll ever want

I don't believe they are any more!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Mr.Fred

C3PO wrote: »
    I don't believe they are any more!

You're right there they're trying to flog off what they have left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kennedy29999

Yep felt gone out of dublin heard it yesterday,

I just purchases the F85 Yesterday picking it up friday, whats your thought on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭c50

jeez nearly bitten an ear off :) down here in cork, dublin news only reaches us when we want it to reach :P but no, thats new to me, must be out of the loop!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Mr.Fred

Yep felt gone out of dublin heard it yesterday,

I just purchases the F85 Yesterday picking it up friday, whats your thought on it

Can't see it being a big issue really most folks are shopping online these days. It's only a matter of time before the bigger cycling stores are closing and people testing bike fits at cycling shows and such then ordering on line.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

Eurocycles are dealing in Scott now, Felt have pulled out from what i was told

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Bulmers on Ice

Wheelworx still showing Felt on their website and showing as in stock
    http://www.wheelworx.ie/bikes/road-bikes/road-bikes-men?product_id=3667

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

No point starting anew thread. Anyone know of any Felt dealers in Ireland? They seem to be gettg scarce.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Luxman

Don't Eurocycles still do them?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Luxman wrote: »
    Don't Eurocycles still do them?

No, they used to be official distributors for Felt a few years back but not anymore. I can get one from Wiggle cheaper but would pay a little extra to get one from an LBS here if there are any dealers anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

No point starting anew thread. Anyone know of any Felt dealers in Ireland? They seem to be gettg scarce.

Wheelworx list felt on their site but not sure if they are actually still doing them?

Planet Tri in Killaloe possibly?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Th bike shop in UCD used to stock them.
    Haven't been in there in a couple of years so couldn't tell you in advance if they still do, might be worth a phonecall

Advertisement