Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster & Ireland Clothing Clearance up to 80% off at Lovell Rugby

• 06-06-2013 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

Lovell Rugby have some great Leinster, Ireland, Canterbury and other clearance products on their website: http://www.lovell-rugby.co.uk/

Kids Leinster Teeshirts from £3.99 upwards
    Kids Leinster Baselayers £6.99
    Kids Leinster Sweat Pants £6.99
    Kids Leinster Hoodies from £7.99

Ladies Leinster Uglies Fleece Pants £6.99
    Ladies Leinster Jerseys 2011/2012 £9.99

Mens Leinster Tee Shirts from £9.99
    Mens Leinster Hoodies £19.99
    Mens Leinster Stadium Pants £16.99
    Mens Leinster Uglies Pants £21.99
    Mens Ireland Fleece Rugby Pants £14.99
    Mens Ireland Woven Pants £16.99

Ireland Rugby Wristbands 99p

Also some great value in Boots,

Obviously as with all clearance sales there are limited sizes for different items.

Also - stock appears to be moving really fast.

and lots more

Delivery to Ireland is capped at £14.40 or something like that.
    If you spend more than £100 you can get free UK delivery and use Parcel Motel to deliver to Ireland for €3.50

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

website down?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Website is very slow. If you have patience and stick with it, you will get your order through. It took me a while earlier.

Also - don't forget cashback of approx 5% from fatcheese

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Del007

If you download the app then the delivery is a lot cheaper, I think it was 2 euro when I ordered at C'mas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

£2.99 for shipping via an app purchase, payment via Paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

Bought the womans (current) Hcup jersey, kids Captain American USA jersey and Leinster wife beater for €40 incl delivery via PM

Very very happy with my days work

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

Just ordered 2 pairs of tracksuit bottoms, 2 polo t shirts and a hoodie.

Anyone know how long delivery will take? Cheers

I ordered last night and I got an email at 9.38 this morning to say that my order was dispatched. The tracking number appears to be a Royal Mail tracking number.

My order is coming via parcel motel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Ordered 2 x tracksuit bottoms and rain jacket for daughter - Thanks OP.

Ordered thru the app and paypal payment just included £2.99 shipping. Hopefully it all goes thru!

I really gotta stop buying tracksuit bottoms.. find as I get older, and less slim, that I am spending far more time in them:eek:

Ordered on Thur 6th
    Dispatched on Friday 7th
    Txt from Parcel Motel on Sat at 21.00 advising the parcel was ready for collection from my local Parcel Motel

Fantastic Service
    and
    Brilliant gear for the money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

I can't get the order set up -I put in my Irish billing address and the UK PM address and the damn site insists on the billing and delivery countries matching :mad:

• Advertisement

Ordered 2 x tracksuit bottoms and rain jacket for daughter - Thanks OP.

Ordered thru the app and paypal payment just included £2.99 shipping. Hopefully it all goes thru!

I really gotta stop buying tracksuit bottoms.. find as I get older, and less slim, that I am spending far more time in them:eek:

Anyone else use the Android app and payment via paypal? Not heard a word since Friday and money has left my paypal account. Seems their app takes money but doesn't order.. bit of a joke:mad:

Too late to contact them tonight but will be on first thing tomorrow. Can still see most of the items I ordered in stock but the rain jacket I got for my daughter is now out of stock so guessing will have missed that.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bifl

Anyone else use the Android app and payment via paypal? Not heard a word since Friday and money has left my paypal account. Seems their app takes money but doesn't order.. bit of a joke:mad:

Too late to contact them tonight but will be on first thing tomorrow. Can still see most of the items I ordered in stock but the rain jacket I got for my daughter is now out of stock so guessing will have missed that.
    Hi ,
    I ordered on Thurs using the Andriod app and got an email today to confirm dispatch and tracking number. I wouldn't be overally worried just yet.

bifl wrote: »
    Hi ,
    I ordered on Thurs using the Andriod app and got an email today to confirm dispatch and tracking number. I wouldn't be overally worried just yet.

Thanks, will hang on and see if anything comes thru. Only got paypal confirm at time but nothing from lovell themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Dazzy

Same here, I ordered over the weekend using the Android App and got my first email from Lovell today which was a dispatch notice.

Received my dispatch mail earlier too so hopefully looking good now. I ordered last Friday on Android app. Anything to save a few quid on shipping.. even though I regularly use parcel motel:D

Thanks all.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nanoc

Anyone one else still waiting on an order (or confirmation of one) from here? Ordered last Friday morning through yhe IOS app and still not a word! Money gone of course...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Yakuza wrote: »
    I can't get the order set up -I put in my Irish billing address and the UK PM address and the damn site insists on the billing and delivery countries matching :mad:

Just a follow-up; I skyped their customer service people (very helpful and friendly) - for your first order, you put it through with the delivery and billing addresses as per your credit card, then you can ring them again with the order number (once you've been through the 3D secure credit card check), then you can change it over the phone to your Parcel motel address. From 7 days after your first order, you can change your delivery address for subsequent orders to anywhere.

Incidentally, they now have the Leinster backpacks in stock for €18.99, I picked up two of them :)

Nanoc wrote: »
    Anyone one else still waiting on an order (or confirmation of one) from here? Ordered last Friday morning through yhe IOS app and still not a word! Money gone of course...

I received my Android order today; dispatched Tuesday. Very happy with all and sitting down sporting my new trackies.

I ordered on Friday and didn't hear a word until dispatch notice. Money came out of paypal account last Friday. Seems like all should be fine. They responded to mails fairly fast too so give them a try if in doubt - sales@lovell-rugby.co.uk

BTW.. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

Thanks OP, ordered Fri 7th Jun via app hadn't heard anything but order arrived Thur 13th :-)

Advertisement