Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All nighter?

• 06-06-2013 9:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17

Any tips for an all nighter? I've geography and maths tomorrow and am way behind in my revision

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

Bla112 wrote: »
    Any tips for an all nighter? I've geography and maths tomorrow and am way behind in my revision

Wouldn't recommend it, at all. Make sure you get at least a couple of hours sleep, it will be needed especially as you will have 2 exams tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Bla112 wrote: »

Its only one night now you will be fine! you can sleep when they are over :) just have some wholegrain toast or something, complex carbs will release energy slowly and hopefully help you stay up longer hahah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17 Bla112

Sorry never mentioned I plan on finishing at 5 so il get just over 3 hours anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

^ I agree. I myself plan on sleeping from around 2-6 and then getting up for some last minute cramming. Cramming is important but so is not falling asleep in your exam :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭200c200c

Ughhh I'm in the same position :( Looks like it will be a long night ..:L Loads of coke , coffee and shweeets :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭maughantourig

Considering that maths is something that you need to be fresh for, you're probably better off getting a full night's sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ernesto Guevara

ray2012 wrote: »
    Wouldn't recommend it, at all. Make sure you get at least a couple of hours sleep, it will be needed especially as you will have 2 exams tomorrow.

Agreed, I have both tomorrow and am way behind in revision for geography but I plan on getting a few hours sleep and get up around 5:30/6:00 to study geography. I'm doing OL maths but I shoud get a B without really studying. Good luck in geography and maths tomorrow anyway.:)
    P.S. I don't recommend that you drink too many energy drinks if you plan on doing an all nighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭200c200c

Full nights sleep will mean a big F for me in geography anyway :L Id rather a biteen of sleep and atleast a D :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Legendredhead

You're all making me feel terrible for not studying enough! In fairness I don't need any points for my course but I'd like a good leaving cert! Haha

Advertisement