Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock im Park - Looking for drinking buds

Options
  • 06-06-2013 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I know this probably should be in the events forum, but I tried that already and no bite, so trying here since I'm in a little bit of a Jam. The missus bought me a Sunday ticket for Rock im Park, which I'm ****ing super excited about,BUTTT I'm going alone and I've no one to drink with at it... Particularly during that LONGGGGGG Gap between Love and Death and Amon Amarth... is there anyone from this forum attending that I could have a few drinks with, or could someone put me in touch with someone to have drinks with?

Minor emergency so please pardon the wrong forum ettiquette... Really don't want to be alone listening to screamo ****e/paramore :P

Advertisement