Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coding appearing when browser opens-HELP

Options
  • 06-06-2013 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys......

Every time I open Google Chrome this coding appears underneath the address bar, attachment of screenshot below....any help much appreciated on how to remove it!

Coding.doc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Do you use a non standard Windows font?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Try disabling all the Chrome extensions and see if it helps. Could be a toolbar or something misbehaving. Running ADWCleaner would also be no harm

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sarahlou9022

Hi!

Sorry not great with computers, do you just mean have I changed the font? Don't think I have (not knowingly anyway). Not sure if this helps but everytime I opened the browser it automatically went to a page called delta search, which I have removed from my programs and have since set google as my default page.However the coding still appears....

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sarahlou9022

yoyo wrote: »
    Try disabling all the Chrome extensions and see if it helps. Could be a toolbar or something misbehaving. Running ADWCleaner would also be no harm

Nick

Did the trick thanks guys for all the help! Much appreciated!:)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Did the trick thanks guys for all the help! Much appreciated!:)

ADWCleaner sort it?

Nick

• Advertisement
Advertisement