Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FASTER 10K 10 WEEK PLAN

Options
  • 06-06-2013 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Have a 10k coming up in 10 weeks time. Am currently running it in 51.25. Need a good running plan to bring my time down as far as possible. Would love 45min but dunno if thats possible. Running 3 times a week at the moment just 5ks. Know i need to increase it. Think i could increase it to 5 days a week with speed training also.
    Can anyone recommend a good running plan and any other advice.
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Big Logger

Have a 10k coming up in 10 weeks time. Am currently running it in 51.25. Need a good running plan to bring my time down as far as possible. Would love 45min but dunno if thats possible. Running 3 times a week at the moment just 5ks. Know i need to increase it. Think i could increase it to 5 days a week with speed training also.
    Can anyone recommend a good running plan and any other advice.
    Cheers

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=71559735

there ya go brother

Advertisement