Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lapua center X .22lr?

Options
  • 07-06-2013 2:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

Hey lads, looking to pick around 500 of these up but can't seem to find anyone selling them.

Anyone know where they can be got ? Preferably online as I'm a busy bee over the next week.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Crescent Sports in Monkstown usually have some but I don't know if they deliver.

Milbro are the distributors so they might be able to tell you which other dealers have some in stock right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Cavan duck buster

That crescent sports place seems to be expensive... €40 from fedrel bulk pack, too expensive, but the guns seem to be grand though and the same about the sk pistol match ammo i get mine at €45 per 500 but hes selling them at €150 somthing is not write there :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

That crescent sports place seems to be expensive... €40 from fedrel bulk pack, too expensive, but the guns seem to be grand though and the same about the sk pistol match ammo i get mine at €45 per 500 but hes selling them at €150 somthing is not write there :/

Yea I noticed that, all the brass must actually be gold in his ammo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

I was in Paul I hallarangan in Drangan this morning I think he had it down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mxsniper

http://www.milbrosport.com/ Yes they are and also in stock. 014298645

• Advertisement
Advertisement