Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Camera Equipment Dublin

Options
  • 07-06-2013 3:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    unfortunately some of my gear got stolen tonight from The Mercantile Venue on Dame Street in Dublin, so hopefully you'll be able to help out.

Gear stolen was;

Nikon D7000, serial number: 6482613

and

Nikon 24-70 f/2.8, serial number: 752453.

attached to the camera was a manfrotto tripod plate and an Op-tech sling strap,
    with 2 Sandisk 8gb Extreme cards in the camera.

Unfortunately I know this is a long shot, but you never know!

Thanks guys,

Ger.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 manciuria

It may be not related but it's worth to ask if it is you camera: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056962524 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

manciuria wrote: »
    It may be not related but it's worth to ask if it is you camera: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056962524 :)

Heya! Thanks for that, but unfortunately that was found before mine went missing! Appreciate it though! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

It was stolen on the tripod my God what has this City come too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,688 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Hootanany wrote: »
    It was stolen on the tripod my God what has this City come too.

Tripod plate. Oh my God what happens when you leave your camera gear in a pub in any city in Europe?

Sorry to hear about your gear Leftylip, I have been there and it's a real kick in the balls, but I promise you one thing, it won't happen to you again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sports

Hi Leftylip,

Same happened to me as I bought new camera gear was stolen from my friends car boot. We had only purchased the items.

I bought 2 Nikon D4 DSLR
    Nikon 14-24 and 24-70 wide angle lenses
    Nikon 70-200 f2.8 telephoto lens
    Nikon 200 mm f2 lens
    NIKON 300 mm f2.8 lens
    NIKON 400 mm f2.8 lens
    NIKON 500 mm F4 Lens
    Apple Mac Book Pro 15.4 in
    Adobe CS6 Master Collection
    Think Tank Photo Airport Security V2.0 wheeled back pack.

My colleague bought the similar level of equipment in Canon version for sport and wildlife photography.
    Similar lenses with 2 Canon 1d x DSLR plus Canon 1 dc.
    Not heard any people selling your or my equipment and my colleagues.

Regards,
    Sports

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

Gardai posted this TRI POd on Facebook hope it is one of yeres :)

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151589563448001&id=167613868000

Advertisement