Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SERVER NOT AVAILABLE

Options
  • 07-06-2013 6:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭

I am an eircom customer with a phone and broadband package. Recently for what sometimes can be for a few hours I have no access to my broadband. The message on my iPad says 'server not responding'. This is happening at least once a day now. The iPad indicates at all times that the wifi signal is full. My Internet radio also at these times cannot connect. I have tried switching the 'box' (sorry not very tech savvy) for the broadband on and off but no joy. This is getting to be beyond frustrating. Can somebody in Eircom help me please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

That sounds like intermittent sync. Call 1901 and talk to tech support, they'll diagnose it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Ed thank you so much for your help. As no one from Eircom got back to me here I did as you suggested. Eircom are sending me out a new modem so fingers crossed that will solve the problem. Many thanks again.

Eircom representatives could I just say that I am very disappointed that not one of you  chose to acknowledge my query. If it was not for the kind help of a fellow 'Boardsie' would I still be left without a clue what to do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Layinghen wrote: »
    Eircom representatives could I just say that I am very disappointed that not one of you  chose to acknowledge my query. If it was not for the kind help of a fellow 'Boardsie' would I still be left without a clue what to do?
    Hi
    Layinghen

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Is the error only on the ipad or all devices?

Mark

As I said in my first posting my Internet radio doesn't work either

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Layinghen wrote: »
    As I said in my first posting my Internet radio doesn't work either
    Hi Layinghen

I would like to convey my aplogies for the delay in reponding to you, if indeed the new router does not resolve this issue please get back to me here and I'll do my besat to help.

Thanks

Al

Thanks for that Alan, fingers crossed it will do the trick.

Advertisement