Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any better offers out there?

Options
  • 07-06-2013 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

This tariff below is being offered in my work...it's part of a group scheme for public servants.

I'm just wondering is there any better offers out there with any of the mobile companies before I sign up?

Thanks

€28.91
    Per Month
    Avail of Smartphones from FREE!
    Unlimited Calls to Irish landlines
    Unlimited Texts to Irish mobile network
    1GB Data Email and internet access on the move
    18 month contract applies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,983 ✭✭✭circadian

I'd have a look at what Three are offering, definitely better for data.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭BullBauld

Yeah I had a look at Three but I couldn't see any better unless I'm missing something.

Data wouldn't be a huge thing for me, I'd be a light enough browser. But if I could get more data for a similar price all the better.

Thanks for reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

BullBauld wrote: »
    Yeah I had a look at Three but I couldn't see any better unless I'm missing something.

Data wouldn't be a huge thing for me, I'd be a light enough browser. But if I could get more data for a similar price all the better.

Thanks for reply.

Do you need phones?

Would you prefer payg, bill or 30 day contract?

What mins and sms do you need?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

BullBauld wrote: »
    This tariff below is being offered in my work...it's part of a group scheme for public servants.

I'm just wondering is there any better offers out there with any of the mobile companies before I sign up?

Thanks

€28.91
    Per Month
    Avail of Smartphones from FREE!
    Unlimited Calls to Irish landlines
    Unlimited Texts to Irish mobile network
    1GB Data Email and internet access on the move
    18 month contract applies

Is/was that offer on the hssgroupscheme.com site. I cannot access it anymore as it seems to be contribution only now:(

Advertisement