Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** 2013 Biology HL Before/After **

1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Slow Show wrote: »
    How did we all get on in this anyway, seeing as a lot of us weren't the happiest with the paper. :p I got the A1 myself after it all. :)

Shockingly got the (my one and only) A1
    F YEAH FOR WEIRD PAPERS

unless its art where it totally screws you over :o

Never got anything less than an A1 and I also got an A2.. Considering the paper I'm quite happy and my biology teacher gave me a hug and said that it was a great performance with a horrible paper. I will be looking at my script though and may appeal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭thegreatescape

I too got an A2 when I really wanted an A1. I'm viewing my scripts and if I'm close to 90% I'm going to appeal but we'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Thataone

Really disappointed with my C1. Was sure I was headed for a strong B at least.
    Going to view the script and see from there as it'd be more for piece of mind as I've got enough points and the required grade for the courses I have down.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Hamza Malik

How do you view your papers? Do you ring the school asking for your papers?

I want to see what went wrong in my biology.. wanted an A1 but got a B2 :(

• Advertisement

How do you view your papers? Do you ring the school asking for your papers?

I want to see what went wrong in my biology.. wanted an A1 but got a B2 :(

In my results envelope there was a form that has to be filled in and returned to the school before a certain date.

In my results envelope there was a form that has to be filled in and returned to the school before a certain date.

Ok yeah I think I have that form, do you know when is the certain date? And is it 30 euro to appeal?

Ok yeah I think I have that form, do you know when is the certain date? And is it 30 euro to appeal?

I'm not bothered to get up and look at the form but I'm pretty sure it was the 20 something of this month, so we've today and monday anyway to get it into the school. It's free to view the scripts and 40 euro to appeal, all the information about it is on the back of the form.

I'm not bothered to get up and look at the form but I'm pretty sure it was the 20 something of this month, so we've today and monday anyway to get it into the school. It's free to view the scripts and 40 euro to appeal, all the information about it is on the back of the form.

Thanks brotha from anotha motha! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭waiting4

so shocked with bio result !! thought it went horrible on the day but ended up getting an A1 even though i wrote the equation of a line for an answer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Got an A1 when it was my worst exam. How I managed that I just don't know :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

A2. I thought I messed up so be interesting to see what happened if I go view it.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭aoifemcg94

Cried and cried after this paper thought I messed up so badly ! Ending up getting an A2 not the A1 I wanted but hey way better than I expected !

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭yoppo

A1. Thought I messed up parts of the shorts and exp but clearly not... It was always the exp's that let me down!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

A1 too! So shocked as I wasn't really sure how I did with all the ambiguous questions! I said at the start of the year all I wanted was an A1 in bio and I got it! Just shows that despite the fúcked up exam, our hard work payed off! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭HPMS

I got the A1 too after having a terrible teacher, not finishing the course and then the really vague, unusual paper so I was delighted! Really didn't think I had done that well at all! :) congrats to the rest of you guys on here too, really shows that hard work is rewarded! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 BubblegumBitch

I got an A2 and I'm still so so surprised! I thought the paper was difficult enough and was expecting a C1 - no joke! I'm so happy, best surprise ever haha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Rocketman1337

Got an A2! I am delighted with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Ryank9

Was going to drop to Ordinary level 20mins before the exam started but came out with a C1 at higher couldn't believe it!

Advertisement