Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports massage

• 07-06-2013 9:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi I need to get a deep tissue massage. Can anyone recommend someone in the Limerick area please & give me an idea of the cost. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

I said it before here in some other threads , Gavin Colman . I can't remember the cost but I didn't feel it was expensive .

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭monalitto

Ginny Ross is where i went with really bad back problem - i had been to many, she was the best! €60 is what it cost me & she spent a lot of time, checking out all the medical history too beforehand - worth it! dont think im allowed put ph no up so il pm it to you - good luck!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Paul Murray is very good also - just Google him for his website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tintin1012000

gtothek wrote: »
    Hi I need to get a deep tissue massage. Can anyone recommend someone in the Limerick area please & give me an idea of the cost. Thanks.

Content aidan shannahan up in delta. Low price and an excellent service. Trust me you wont find a better guy to give u training and nutrition advise too

Advertisement