Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is eFibre rolling out in Monaghan?

Options
  • 07-06-2013 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭

I see a lot of people complaining about the same problem and asking the same question. These people are getting all hot and bothered and doing a terrible job of explaining precisely what their problem is. They expect you to fix their problem without actually giving you any useful facts or information. 

My question is in the title... i could have just titled it 'eFibre' just for the laugh like everyone else seems to do. A vague, common title that tells you nothing only the fact the poster doesn't know how to ask questions. 

Anyway, i digress... as you can see from this image http://i.imgur.com/fCWBMw1.png, the eFibre rollout map and line checker give conflicting information which results in Jackie Chan being confused. 

fCWBMw1.png

Can you give Jackie Chan a more decisive estimate of when eFibre is due to rollout in Monaghan?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

smemon wrote: »
    I see a lot of people complaining about the same problem and asking the same question. These people are getting all hot and bothered and doing a terrible job of explaining precisely what their problem is. They expect you to fix their problem without actually giving you any useful facts or information. 

My question is in the title... i could have just titled it 'eFibre' just for the laugh like everyone else seems to do. A vague, common title that tells you nothing only the fact the poster doesn't know how to ask questions. 

Anyway, i digress... as you can see from this image http://i.imgur.com/fCWBMw1.png, the eFibre rollout map and line checker give conflicting information which results in Jackie Chan being confused. 

Can you give Jackie Chan a more decisive estimate of when eFibre is due to rollout in Monaghan?

Hi smemon

At the moment we are hopeful the main Monaghan exchange a number of suronding cabinets  will be enabled for efibre in the next few months.

http://www.eircom.net/efibreinfo/map/

However we do not have an exact date as yet.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

So, after asking the "Correct" question, he gets the same vague answer as everyone else.:eek:  :p

• Moderators Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭LFCFan

Hi smemon

At the moment we are hopeful the main Monaghan exchange a number of suronding cabinets  will be enabled for efibre in the next few months.

http://www.eircom.net/efibreinfo/map/

However we do not have an exact date as yet.

Thanks, Mark
    Sorry Mark, I know you are probably in the dark when it comes to exact dates etc but to point to man to the eFibre map after he just explained that the map is giving conflicting information really does nothing to instill any confidence in customers that any information we get is accurate. Eircom would be better off removing the map altogether and pointing people to the address checker only as the map only serves to confuse people even more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

LFCFan wrote: »
    Sorry Mark, I know you are probably in the dark when it comes to exact dates etc but to point to man to the eFibre map after he just explained that the map is giving conflicting information really does nothing to instill any confidence in customers that any information we get is accurate. Eircom would be better off removing the map altogether and pointing people to the address checker only as the map only serves to confuse people even more.
    Hi
    LFCFan

I appreciate the point, we have passed on the feedback to our online team to try and improve the efibre site.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement