Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pastries / Cakes

• 07-06-2013 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭

Bot of a strange request (for me at least)...but where in Limerick is really good for pastries / cakes? Is there anyone in the market on a Saturday doing this kind of thing,

I know the usual places like Ivans and O'Connors and the like...we're looking for something a bit different for a special occasion over the weekend

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I think there's a place called Gourmet Tart company in the market, not entirely sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

I think there's a place called Gourmet Tart company in the market, not entirely sure.

Thanks. Any other suggestions welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭fi314

Yes, at least 3 stands at the milk market with really delicious cakes, tarts ect

I would highly recommend the Portuguese Custard Tarts with raspberries at the stall opposite the Country goods shop:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

fi314 wrote: »
    Yes, at least 3 stands at the milk market with really delicious cakes, tarts ect

I would highly recommend the Portuguese Custard Tarts with raspberries at the stall opposite the Country goods shop:p

lovely, thanks!

Advertisement