Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best doctors in Portarlington

Options
  • 07-06-2013 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Simply what the title says, whats the best doctors in portarlington new here and looking for someone if possible who opens saturdays

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,590 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Dr Montague

i dont know any who open saturdays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

have to go with Dr Honan myself (although insist on him). pretty sure hes not open on saturdays though either.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭pamweld

As far as I know none of them in Portarlington open on saturdays so you have to go to midoc in Portlaoise.
    I use Dr Honan's Medi Centre, they have good few doctors, male and female and generally find them good! Dr Honan is good and real old school type approach, Dr O' Hara(male) would be one I use most but Dr Murray(female) is quite good too

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

I and my family go to the Medi Centre. We bring the kids to Dr Honan, Mrs Kingdom uses Dr Olive Strumble, and I use Dr Shona Mooney. We won't take appointments for other doctors, and I would recommend Dr Mooney highly.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Roaster

Myself and the other half always go to Dr. Strumble too. Nothing but good things to say about her.

• Advertisement
Advertisement