Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lychee juice

Options
  • 07-06-2013 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows where to get this in town? Have been to Tesco, Aldi, Lidl - no joy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,027 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Asian stores.
    Jia Jia on Cornmarket St is good.
    Check the ingredients - I've never seen pure lychee juice for sale - some have more juice than others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

There also the Asian shops on Shandon St. Pretty sure they do it. And there's also the Thai food stall in the English Market.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭madrabui

Khan Spices on North Main street.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭madrabui

Check the ingredients - I've never seen pure lychee juice for sale - some have more juice than others.

You're right. I've only seen it as a juice drink (i.e. water and sugar added).

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

Ye are super! Thanks for the quick replies - it is quite urgent...need to make some summery cocktails haha! Had tried Jia Jia as someone from here pointed me in their direction before but no luck this time, will have a look in the other two now. Cheers!

• Advertisement
Advertisement