Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible gun attack in Balbriggan?

Options
  • 07-06-2013 3:08pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone heard about this?

Ive heard it happened at Dunnes today.

I live around the corner...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

My boyfriend was in the barbers earlier and some fella came in saying there was a shooting up at moylaragh. Some car had been sprayed with bullets and there was blood everywhere.

All 2nd had info though. I went up to collect my kids from the ET and there wasn't any signs of guards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

PlainP wrote: »
    My boyfriend was in the barbers earlier and some fella came in saying there was a shooting up at moylaragh. Some car had been sprayed with bullets and there was blood everywhere.

All 2nd had info though. I went up to collect my kids from the ET and there wasn't any signs of guards.

ah the Balbriggan extreme Chinese whispers strikes again! The news reports on the radio said that the van was empty and no one was injured. It is believed to be due to a family feud within the traveller community. At least as per the radio news on FM104 and newstalk news yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

Little Ted wrote: »
    ah the Balbriggan extreme Chinese whispers strikes again! The news reports on the radio said that the van was empty and no one was injured. It is believed to be due to a family feud within the traveller community. At least as per the radio news on FM104 and newstalk news yesterday.

I know, always been the same in the Brig its laughable really. Glad there was nobody hurt all the same.

Advertisement