Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Willie O'Dea

• 07-06-2013 3:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

Lads, i am trying to get into touch the the local Limerick TD, but his website and contact numbers have no reply, i guess i could email....but i'd prefer a one to one.

Anyone have a working number for him?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

He used to, so I assume he still does, have a clinic on a Saturday afternoon from 2pm onwards at a house on Clareview Avenue in Farranshone, the 6th or 7th house down on the right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Drive around the city. You're bound to see him out for a walk.

testicle wrote: »
    Drive around the city. You're bound to see him out for a walk.

The dock road to be exact. Always see him power walking up and down there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

I believe "Scuttling in the Dock Road" is the exact phrase you are looking for Shane.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

scuttling ? benny hill used to have great one liners on that particular subject.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

Lads, i am trying to get into touch the the local Limerick TD, but his website and contact numbers have no reply, i guess i could email....but i'd prefer a one to one.

Anyone have a working number for him?

If he isn't bothered to answer his phone I'd contact one of the other T.D's for the Limerick area.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

heres his clinic dates http://willieodea.ie/?p=21

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 189 ✭✭taxus_baccata

Fake your own death. When he turns up at your "funeral" you can chat to him then! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭CheltenhamJ

V. Funny - prof funeral attendee !!

Advertisement