Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

match ammo for cz 452..?

Options
  • 07-06-2013 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Can you guys recommend "match grade" ammo for .22lr cz 452 (I'm thinking eley tenex)?
    And where to get it...?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

damanloox wrote: »
    Can you guys recommend "match grade" ammo for .22lr cz 452 (I'm thinking eley tenex)?
    And where to get it...?

High quality .22 ammo options that I know of:

Lapua: Center-X, Midas+*, X-Act*
    Eley: Team, Match, Tenex*
    RWS: R50

Don't bother buying the ones with an asterisk unless you can't get good results out of the others. The prices can be quite steep, to say the least.

You might also get good results out of Eley Club, Eley Sport, SK Rifle Match or SK Standard Plus depending on the batch and how well they suit your rifle. They're typically less consistent than their more expensive brothers but if they work well in your rifle don't just write them off because they're not "premium".

What are you currently using and how are you testing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

My 452 loves eley match and lapua center X pretty much the same and since the lapua is cheaper I go with that. Only problem is finding somewhere that sells them!

Advertisement