Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linkedin Sales Navigator

Options
  • 07-06-2013 5:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 69 ✭✭

I am looking at the premium options in linkedin to increase my abilities to connect to sales opportunities or finding the right staff. Has anybody experience with this tool from Linkedin and is it similar to the premium service they offer?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭bceltic

Yes I've used it. There is a lot more usage of inmails so they don't have the same impact as they once did but are still much more effective than a cold email. I haven't used it for recruitment but understand that this is the main benefits of it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 69 ✭✭herthabsc

Thanks for the reply. I am not sure whether I will use Linkedin as a pure sales tool but for other functions as well. Has anybody upgraded to the Linkedin Premium version and what have their experiences being with it? For networking would it best to use the Premium or Sales Navigator tool? Thanks

Advertisement