Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot / Market

• 07-06-2013 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Hi
    I am looking to see if anyone knows of any Car Boot Sales or Markets that will be on over the weekend/next few weeks in Limerick or Clare.

I have read the other threads on this and I have followed on some of them but they are no longer running.

Thanks Guys

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Clondrinagh Indoor Market and Car Boot Sale - on this Sunday from 10am to 4pm. On the Ennis Road. Heading for the dual carriageway, head straight through the roundabout at Tesco and at the next (Clondrinagh) roundabout, take the first exit. You'll see the market/car boot sale from the main road. They're beside Arramount Furniture.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Thank you!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭black & white

If you want to go out the road another few miles, this market is starting from Sunday;

http://www.stsenansrugby.com/index.php?PageID=7&ArticleID=64

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Thanks Black & White ... so to be sure sure its on at the club grounds in Shannon???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

If you want to go out the road another few miles, this market is starting from Sunday;

http://www.stsenansrugby.com/index.php?PageID=7&ArticleID=64

now where the hell is it on, will it be revealed via the anglo tapes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭black & white

Thanks Black & White ... so to be sure sure its on at the club grounds in Shannon???

Yes, in the club grounds. Location available by clicking on the "Location" button to the left of the page.

Advertisement