Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wtf

Options
  • 07-06-2013 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

Apparently taken this evening. Seen it on Facebook 😱
    Anyone see this crazy guy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Seeing comments that its a bouncer from the town! Must be a lost bet!

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

ottostreet wrote: »
    Seeing comments that its a bouncer from the town! Must be a lost bet!

Yeah, looks like <name removed> the bouncer from <place of work removed>? Must be a bet, either that or he's lost his marbles! Bet or not, it's not something young kids should be subjected to! Disturbing.com :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

That is crazy! I totally didn't realise you could get unlimited broadband in Kilkenny!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Please don't give out personal details of private individuals.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

Please don't give out personal details of private individuals.[/

Don't think he's too concerned with privacy going on yesterday's display

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

Used to live near him, he's bit of a bollacks, my guess it's not a bet because he is nuts, Don't think he's a bouncer there any more he could'nt get registered.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kkmick

From what I heard someone bet him €200 to do it.
    That's not what you want to see on the parade though with families and tourists around. I didn't hear how it ended but I hope he got arrested!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭PennyWise11

Sky King wrote: »
    That is crazy! I totally didn't realise you could get unlimited broadband in Kilkenny!

That's a CLASSIC , Sky King!!!!:D
    Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Sky King wrote: »

Best post anywhere on Boards in a long time. Pierce Brosnan needs to look to his laurels or he'll be given the heave-ho and this will replace his. :D

Advertisement