Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kjw p229 (with m3 taclight)

Options
  • 07-06-2013 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

2nd owner. great condition. comes with 1 leak free mag and can include an m3 taclight for the right pistol. really looking for pistols mainly (have to be metal unless they are tokyo marui or maruzen ) but try me :) . shooting at 286-295 fps with 0.2g bbs. it is also entirely metal.

Reason for sale: Have two now since i bought another one on here a few months ago and got this one as a present recently. does not come with box however as it was my friends but he only used it for plinking.
    Thanks for looking :)

pics

IMG_1451.JPG

IMG_1452.JPG

IMG_1454.JPG
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭N curran

forgot to mention, looking for a 1911, glock (some models) , any tm pistols, rifles (depends on model etc) p99, or really most pistols. feel free to offer anything else

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Thomas Wadding

ill offer you a 4X ACOG with a Doctor red dot sight as trade?

no thanks already have an acog and really only looking for guns

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

N curran wrote: »
    bump

The minimum interval for a bump is 24 hours
    Please read the Rules of this forum before posting here again
    Infracted

bump

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

N curran wrote: »
    bump

N curran.

You do realize that you have had a total of 8 infraction all awarded in the past for bumping in less than the stated 24hrs in the charter?

Well this time im going to be nice im going to give you a week off, take this time to read the charter maybe even memorize the 24hr bumping rule.

Cite it off if it helps you sleep at night.

Banned for one week due to 8 infraction and still not learning.

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭deco32

Hey where are you based, how many rounds does the mag hold and would you be interested in a WE 1911 with custom ivory grip as trade?

deco32 wrote: »
    Hey where are you based, how many rounds does the mag hold and would you be interested in a WE 1911 with custom ivory grip as trade?

i am based in swords. the mag holds 24 rounds as far as i know. i would be interested. pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭deco32

Would you post if I post? (Based in cork) il put some up there in a bit for ya

yes i will

• Registered Users Posts: 20 shabba man

n curran, might have missed this in the thread, how much you want for item

i will take 95

up for sale now also for 90

N curran. Before i change the title as requested via pm you may answer this.

Is this the only place you are selling this?

no

As you are selling here https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=607520782613970&set=gm.482572921825887&type=1&theater

You are in breach of the charter again! Infraction Issued as your only back from two weeks off count yourself lucky you are not on another ban.

Break the rules again you will receive a perma ban from adverts.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement