Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Accounts :)

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭claryfray

Has anyone notes of 'The Impact of the American War of Independence on France' its pretty simple but I am just not sure I have enough on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Jack_OLantern

Cr4pSnip3r wrote: »
    No, I didn't. I'm starting to think the Jews had to do something for all this crap they get.

Yeah. They really have it bad.

claryfray wrote: »
    Oh my god no.
    Don't know whether to include this in the People in History section or not....:P

Yeah, when he was older! I did some extra research on him and found it. Kinda crazy!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yeah, when he was older! I did some extra research on him and found it. Kinda crazy!

It would come under the same heading as 'Hitler was a vegetarian' and 'someone broke Michelangelo's nose' snippets of information.
    Ah here, leave irr out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

spurious wrote: »
    It would come under the same heading as 'Hitler was a vegetarian' and 'someone broke Michelangelo's nose' snippets of information.
    Ah here, leave irr out.

What about the infamous, Hitler had one testicle, is it worth mentioning? :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

Jijsaw wrote: »
    Now now, that's not funny ...

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭ConorD21

I banked on a reformer & leader of a voyage coming up..and it payed off :D

Everyone who predicted A Reformer and An Explorer; Thank you!!! You're all geniuses!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

Everyone who predicted A Reformer and An Explorer; Thank you!!! You're all geniuses!
    You're welcome <3.

Ah here, leave irr out.

Bit late! Maybe I shouldn't have, and it may well be completely made up, but it is interesting and I'll hardly lose marks for doing extra research... Even if it was not well researched.

• Advertisement

Ah here, leave irr out.

I wrote it ha ha!!!!
    I thought it was interesting...maybe the examiner will take kindly to me as they will think I've done some extra research XD

I wrote it ha ha!!!!
    I thought it was interesting...maybe the examiner will take kindly to me as they will think I've done some extra research XD

Boards.ie, your home of all things made up and fictional :) I put it down too, but I suppose I found it so if you get an A its all down to me!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Jijsaw wrote: »

I forgot that one (laughing) and no it's not worth mentioning, though many will.

I forgot that one (laughing) and no it's not worth mentioning, though many will.

I'm here with my checklist:

Luther was a Nazi, check.

Hitler had only one testicle, check.

Magellan was a woman, check.

Eamonn DeValera was a member of the Royal Family, check.

Instant A....

I'm here with my checklist:

Luther was a Nazi, check.

Hitler had only one testicle, check.

Magellan was a woman, check.

Eamonn DeValera was a member of the Royal Family, check.

Instant A....

If I get an A, I'll be sending you a long post of thanks because it will obviously be down to your fact about Luther being a Nazi. Thanks! ;)

If I get an A, I'll be sending you a long post of thanks because it will obviously be down to your fact about Luther being a Nazi. Thanks! ;)

Well that's still better than what my friend wrote for the short question!

Q: What Italian leader went by the name of Il Duce?

A: Ferdinand Magellan

*facepalm*

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭finisher489

Well that's still better than what my friend wrote for the short question!

Q: What Italian leader went by the name of Il Duce?

A: Ferdinand Magellan

*facepalm*

Haha my friend wrote that down too.. Ironic because he thought the exam "was easy".

Haha my friend wrote that down too.. Ironic because he thought the exam "was easy".

Must be pretty common then! :) I thought that that was the easiest question on the paper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭greenpyjamas

I did all the short qs in the papers last night, and I couldn't believe how many identical ones came up on the paper today!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Masterful Sponge

Must be pretty common then! :) I thought that that was the easiest question on the paper!

My friend said balotelli haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 enutrofnnelle

well done guys we made it through junior cert history and for those of you who do french we made it through that aswell!! science tomorrow is another question

My friend said balotelli haha

"Why Always Mussolini?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭cfc.forever

Lol how can you get that question wrong? Is it just me or did the short q's seem slightly more difficult in comparison to other years, although I managed to get 10 right, I attempted all 20, I certainly didn't get all 20 right :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Masterful Sponge

Lol how can you get that question wrong? Is it just me or did the short q's seem slightly more difficult in comparison to other years, although I managed to get 10 right, I attempted all 20, I certainly didn't get all 20 right :p

Yeah, thought that myself too, the only 2 I didn't get we're the almoner one from the monastery and the cumann na ngaedhael one, usually I get 20 right easy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ajcam123

any predictions for this yeAR

Only advice for JC History...unless you REALLY know what you are doing, stay away from the Social Change in the 20th century question.

Worst answered question every year.

Advertisement