Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sending S.O.S (save our streetfighter) to the community

Options
  • 08-06-2013 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

hey lads, just going to throw out a favour, if someone can help and its not a bother to them would much appreciate it.
    my friends lending me his playstation for a week and id love to get some online street fighter in. would any of you lads have a PSN account that you could lend me that you wouldnt be using much during the day or that week.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

koko_PoPs wrote: »
    hey lads, just going to throw out a favour, if someone can help and its not a bother to them would much appreciate it.
    my friends lending me his playstation for a week and id love to get some online street fighter in. would any of you lads have a PSN account that you could lend me that you wouldnt be using much during the day or that week.

Uh... just create a new account? Im sure chopper or kiki will be slong shortly to boast about how great free online play is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭koko_PoPs

ah yes is true i forgot a caveat is that i dont have streetfighter for playstation, but if someone has it already on their playstation system i can just download it for free

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Junsuina Chikara

That won't work for 1 simple reason. To play a download copy of street fighter, you need to access another user's PSN account which means you need the email registered to the account and their password to download it so yeah... I don't think I need to say anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Advertisement